Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelianenko vs Brock Lesnar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on.........who has Fedor beat?? Lesnar has the better credentials. He beat legends like Hulk Hogan, Goldberg and The Rock.
    Last edited by Chups; 11-16-2008, 12:23 PM.

Comment

I think Fedor would overwhelm Lesnar with a fast pace. Clearly Lesnar doesn't have much in the tank after 1 round.

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
        I think Fedor would overwhelm Lesnar with a fast pace. Clearly Lesnar doesn't have much in the tank after 1 round.
        Yah cuz he really ran out of gas vs. Herring , and clearly he ran out of gas vs. Couture befor he KOed him , Please

Fedor has his hands full just like he did vs. Coleman and he Makes Brock tap !
        Last edited by HipsterRan; 11-16-2008, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
          Yah cuz he really ran out of gas vs. Herring , and clearly he ran out of gas vs. Couture befor he KOed him , Please
          He has a point. Had the fight went the whole 5 rounds, the advantage would go to Couture stamina wise. Everyone knows that. The Couture fight wasn't on the ground as much as the Herring fight. I think Fedor would work Lesnar hard as he does to many fighters. But seriously. In your honest opinion was it Lesnar's size or skill that won him the match-up?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
            He has a point. Had the fight went the whole 5 rounds, the advantage would go to Couture stamina wise. Everyone knows that. The Couture fight wasn't on the ground as much as the Herring fight. I think Fedor would work Lesnar hard as he does to many fighters. But seriously. In your honest opinion was it Lesnar's size or skill that won him the match-up?
            Lesnars size played a big part in him beating Couture , but it takes more then size to beat a guy like Couture , so a bit of size , skill and punching power won that fight !
            Last edited by HipsterRan; 11-16-2008, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Come on.........who has Fedor beat?? Lesnar has the better credentials. He beat legends like Hulk Hogan, Goldberg and The Rock.
              thing is , you're actually serious...which is ****ing scary.

Comment

huh !! Lesnar has shown no signs of gassing in any of his fights, everybody is fresh in the first then you settle down, this dude is inexperienced, has no BJJ skills, no leg kicks, limited striking and he's the heavyweight champion. He's a phenom and once he gets "experience" he's gonna be one mean mofo. The improvement in his game in 3 fights is remarkable, where's he gonna be in 3 more. The guy is rich , could probably retire instead he trains his ass off to fight, he has money, fame everything every other UFC fighter is fighting for, Brock fights cause he just wants to... thats a scary dude.

Comment

Fedor has beaten huge guys like Lesnar in the past
                  I'm gonna say Fedor by Murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post

Fedor has his hands full just like he did vs. Coleman and he Makes Brock tap !
                    Have u watched the 1st round of Couture/Lesnar. Did u not see Brock breathe heavily? In his corner I thought he was gonna ask for an oxygen tank. And this is just the 1st ****in' round. Herring wasn't able to contest Brock in any shape, form, or fashion which made Brock confident in himself to have gas in the tank to control Herring. Couture made Brock work for his win and thats what matters the most.

But we do agree Fedor beats Brock, hands down.

Comment

Fedor easy

Comment

Working...
                      X