No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Are you serious? Holt was taking a pounding. Peterson was relentless. Kendall wasn't even answering the last few HARD shots. Weeks was thinking along my lines; he was ready to pull the plug at any reasonable moment.
    That flurry was hitting nothing but gloves. It was only the last couple of punches that got through.

But it was just a matter of time anyway so it doesn't matter.

Comment

• Solid win. Holt got dominated. I can't really see his career going anywhere but down from here. He's a good guy but this is it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        140 is looking real exciting, they should do a super six and throw Broner in there.
        hahaha....who you think would win, Peterson or Broner?

Comment

• lp and broner fight similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            Are you kidding me? Garcia hurt Holt in the 2nd round, and he ran after that.

I got Garcia beating Peterson.
            That's not happening, Garcia has no inside game, Peterson will successfully get in and break him down. Garcia needs more improvement before I can pick him against Peterson.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Khan vs. Garcia 2
              Peterson vs. Matthysse

Winners fight each other with 4 titles on the line (WBC, WBA, IBF and The Ring)
              Stop, you're making me drool... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I've been saying for the past 2 weeks, Peterson beats Matthysse. Matthysse hypebeasts should not want this fight, Peterson would calm the hype down quickly. Not TKO him, but he will beat the sh-t out of him over 12 rounds.
                Hopefully it happens, one of the best match-ups in boxing right now.

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Khan vs. Garcia 2
                Peterson vs. Matthysse

Winners fight each other with 4 titles on the line (WBC, WBA, IBF and The Ring)
                You know this makes too much sense to actually happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I absolutely agree..But don't sleep on Garcia bro,he's no candy...
                  Peterson devours Garcia, solely on his inside game. Judah has good shot at the upset, just depends on Garcia's punch resistance.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    They better not put Danny Garcia anywhere near Lamont Peterson. He'd get beat down.
                    Yes i think so too, no inside game

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Are you serious? Holt was taking a pounding. Peterson was relentless. Kendall wasn't even answering the last few HARD shots. Weeks was thinking along my lines; he was ready to pull the plug at any reasonable moment.
                      he's a little tired right now

Comment

Working...
                      X