Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Ready To Step In For David Haye, Fight Tony Bellew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly with Tyson Fury being in the shape he's in, I wouldn't be surprised of Bellow upsetting him.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      this cheating white lines snorting drug head hasn't been reinstated yet.
      Only the UK doping commission can ban him from competing under a UK license, it's simple all he needs is am Irish license and he can compete in the UK. Thompson competed whilst banned, Teper too, Ortiz is banned by the WBA don't effect him performing under the WBC, I think the IBF recognised the ban though.

These bans don't mean shyt. I think the only thing holding Furry back is knowing he's going to be sued for breach of contract by K2 the moment he's cleared and medically fit to be in court.

Comment

lets see how this turns out

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Hopefully Parker takes it, doubt it though...is this show still going ahead on PPV?
          Yes nothing like staying neck and neck with a Wilder LIKE resume with Tony Bellew added a guy with ONE HW fight under him against injured Haye for a title fight .

Bellew even said he does not wish to fight guys who outsize him much and you think this will improve Parkers worth ?

Comment

Clownfest but I'll damn sure be tuning in for it.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Yes nothing like staying neck and neck with a Wilder LIKE resume with Tony Bellew added a guy with ONE HW fight under him against injured Haye for a title fight .

Bellew even said he does not wish to fight guys who outsize him much and you think this will improve Parkers worth ?
              Who cares? i just want to see bellew get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Honestly with Tyson Fury being in the shape he's in, I wouldn't be surprised of Bellow upsetting him.
                I don't see it, the disturbing thing being Bellew is considered top ten too !

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson Fury
                  They call you The Bomber; I call you The Bellend.
                  HAHA --- too funny!!

Comment

This fight makes twice as more

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Hopefully Parker takes it, doubt it though...is this show still going ahead on PPV?
                      I don't get why JP ain't been offered the Feb date against Whyte, the guy has made it abundantly clear he's ready to face Dillweed Shyte and Bell End.

Comment

Working...
                      X