Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-19-2017, 09:25 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
SthPaw has a reputation beyond reputeSthPaw has a reputation beyond reputeSthPaw has a reputation beyond reputeSthPaw has a reputation beyond reputeSthPaw has a reputation beyond reputeSthPaw has a reputation beyond reputeSthPaw has a reputation beyond reputeSthPaw has a reputation beyond reputeSthPaw has a reputation beyond reputeSthPaw has a reputation beyond reputeSthPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 32,802.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I think it's an even fight that either man could win by KO. I don't think it will go 12 rounds because their fights never do. Both of them have great punching power and average chins. AJ throws correct punches while Wilder is famous for throwing wide looping punches windmill style. Wilder has a great jab and a great straight right but he also throws a lot of slop that his opponent can see coming and he leaves himself open. Wilder is faster than AJ and has faster hands. Wilder's stamina and punch output per round is good. AJ's work rate and stamina is very poor. If the fight goes many rounds Wilder has the advantage in the later rounds when AJ runs out of gas. AJ has the better defense. That's how I see it. A 50/50 fight. Wilder has plenty of flaws and weaknesses and he has struggled at times beating guys who weren't very good.
Quite possibly the best and most realistic way to view things right here.
It feels like one of those type of fights where whoever ‘shows up’ the best on the night will win because right now it feels even.
SthPaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-19-2017, 12:52 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 631 Post(s)
Rovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,047,419.32
Show Rovi some love, sending gifts to himself :( - Rovi Have a burger with that slush. - SLICK TURD Cool sig!! - SLICK TURD El Dinamita!! - SLICK TURD 

I don't enjoy either but AJ wins it wide with his good stance and basics. I just want to see Wilder fight someone who reacts to missed huge shots and fill openings.
Rovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:34 PM #43
Up and Comer

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Tyistall has a spectacular aura aboutTyistall has a spectacular aura aboutTyistall has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 8,350.33

This has to be a bait post because how does Wilder, who was losing to Washington and took rounds to get rid of a fat Arreola, how does he somehow become a world beater by KOing a fat, old, out of shape Stiverne? 39 fights and not ONE guy in the top 25????? And the one guy he fought that was highly rated at the time, he went the distance and couldn't knock him out. Every time Wilder had a chance to prove himself, he instead handpicked a bum. Yes, the top guys who were going to fight him tested positive, but, that left about 20 other guys in the top 25 for him to fight. He always ignored them to instead fight guys who were rated 41, 37, 65th, you name it. And he has the nerve to say that AJ has fought no one? Wilder wouldn't go near Klitschko when he was fighting. Nor has he tried to fight Haye (who put him down badly in sparring,look it up on YouTube), Pulev, Whyte, Miller or a host of other guys. If AJ and Wilder ever do fight, I think it ends up looking like the Tyson vs Holyfield fights. Tyson was wild like Wilder and Holyfield was disciplined and fundamental like AJ.
Tyistall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:39 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 794 Post(s)
genrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to all
Bank: 6,686.68
Total Points: 124,278.74

Based on defeating Stiverne twice, huh?
Don't know why you people make these stupid threads.
If he beat Fury, then I might side with you.
Man his resume is full of bums which made him look good.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beat, joshua, wilder?

User Tag List