Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti- LGBT Ohio Lawmaker resigns, caught having sex with man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll probably release a statement saying something like this...

"I want to clarify to my constituents that the act I was a willing participant in was not a ****sexual act. That man in my office was bitten on the end of his penis by a poisonous snake, and I being an elected official, did my duty in trying to save his life."

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      hell prob hang himself now.
      He'll probably just deepthroat Mandingo while his wife slaps his balls until he dies of asphyxiation, ballbusting and drowning from BBC cum.

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      He'll probably release a statement saying something like this...

"I want to clarify to my constituents that the act I was a willing participant in was not a ****sexual act. That man in my office was bitten on the end of his penis by a poisonous snake, and I being an elected official, did my duty in trying to save his life."

"One might argue that fondling his balls and licking his hairy anus weren't entirely necessary, however being an elected official, I had to ensure that I did a thorough job in saving this young man's life.

Comment

That's gay as hell. That pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
          He'll probably just deepthroat Mandingo while his wife slaps his balls until he dies of asphyxiation, ballbusting and drowning from BBC cum.

"One might argue that fondling his balls and licking his hairy anus weren't entirely necessary, however being an elected official, I had to ensure that I did a thorough job in saving this young man's life.
          !!!!

where you been, bruh ?!?!?
          PLEASE dont tell me a book signing tour
          bish

all of that good bbc action would be prior to hanging himself.

im waiting for people to declare themselves ambisexual.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Except now there are live accusations of Roy Moore deliberately going after and molesting teenage girls, almost exclusively.

You can't ignore the guy who was banned from the Gasden Mall and the YMCA, for his known pursuit of teenage girls, no matter how hard you try.

Whose ignoring him? He's front and center in political news, and his political career will be pretty much in the ****ter from this.

But that wasn't the point of this thread. The point was to create a thread with an inflammatory title accusing everyone on the right of this, when in reality it's the left who are some of most sick perverted individuals on the planet.

See difference is when this happens on the right it's condemned by the right. Meanwhile the left celebrates tranny's and all other sick ****. Wouldn't be surprised if they start trying to normalize bestiality and pedophilia. It's already subtely starting actually.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/0...t-a-crime.html
            Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-19-2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Whose ignoring him? He's front and center in political news, and his political career will be pretty much in the ****ter from this.

But that wasn't the point of this thread. The point was to create a thread with an inflammatory title accusing everyone on the right of this, when in reality it's the left who are some of most sick perverted individuals on the planet.

See difference is when this happens on the right it's condemned by the right. Meanwhile the left celebrates tranny's and all other sick ****. Wouldn't be surprised if they start trying to normalize bestiality and pedophilia. It's already subtely starting actually.

Being a tranny and being a pedophile is nowhere close. Jim, why aren't you seeing this clearly?

Comment

Then why did Weiner and Spitzer lose their jobs? They were sickos and "the left" certainly castigated them into getting canned. (Although CNN definitely sunk to low levels of journalism when it hired Spitzer for a short period of time, equal to Fox hiring O'Reilly back into the fold).

Truth is sick behavior is not limited to either side of the political spectrum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Then why did Weiner and Spitzer lose their jobs? They were sickos and "the left" certainly castigated them into getting canned. (Although CNN definitely sunk to low levels of journalism when it hired Spitzer for a short period of time, equal to Fox hiring O'Reilly back into the fold).

Truth is sick behavior is not limited to either side of the political spectrum.
                  Moo, why you being silly?

Paying for a prostitute is nowhere close to a pedophile. It isn't close to forcibly harassing women either. Leave Spitzer out of the convo on pedophiles and sexual harassers.

Comment

Last I checked there were far more Liberal Harvey Weinsteins, Kevin Spaceys, Al Frankens, and Bill Clintons fondling kids and harassing women.

Regardless, creepy and inappropriate behavior isn't designate along party lines, although liberals tend to be far more creepy.
                    Haha, typical conservative. No condemnation of the hypocrite, just straight on to the whatabouterry. Trump would approve.

See difference is when this happens on the right it's condemned by the right
                    Lulz. You literally elected a sexual predator as president.
                    Last edited by E10Rifle; 11-19-2017, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      !!!!

where you been, bruh ?!?!?
                      PLEASE dont tell me a book signing tour
                      bish

all of that good bbc action would be prior to hanging himself.

im waiting for people to declare themselves ambisexual.
                      Waddup, Elroy?

I've been writing and ****. Released a book online for free. Quite a few characters are based off of dudes on here, and a few are named after them.

No book signings yet. Or groupies. But they'll come!

How've you been, home slice?

Comment

Working...
                      X