Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOOOOOOOO Russell Westbrook was having a dance off vs Odell Beckham Jr???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    that's not fashion, that's the new age closet **** shit you see in Atlanta all the time.
    Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
    Not just in Atlanta. Nashville is ate up with that garbage.
    Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    Black people are so obsessed with calling black male celebrities, down low, or in the closet.

And the media loves portraying black guys as sugary, so white kids accept it, and become gay like the gay elites in Hollywood.
    Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    In the closet is a term for a gay person who is not openly gay and in this current age of promoting ****sexuality and integration of all LGBT [insert whatever other letter of the alphabet here] people, they may as well just come out and be gay openly.

It has nothing to do with a perceived race. It's just what the media portray as how men should behave and act.

On the flip side, you'll notice this new wave of women being muscled crossfitters promoted to high heavens and back.

reversal of gender roles is moving like the plague.
    speaking of the ATL:

sigh...
    smdh.

DISGUSTING.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Go ahead Sterling.

Feel free to use your "Who ever smelt it dealt it" gay meter.

You just have to upgrade to the mirrored type model...

bernie, i know you from NY, and obj is a great wr.....

butt,

come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        What about this guy

i see what you trying to do phenom but that is not right. even if its harden. that is that new age gay fashion crap they trying to push on the people. chappelle wore one after he "came back" in the industry:

but harden dont do **** like this:

plus, harden is a notorious big booty prostitute purchaser in htown. ill chalk that fashion faux pas to fashion peer pressure....

Comment

Comment

My buddy from high school came into some money and started shopping at all these designer/hip hop stores... It's embarrassing to be seen in public with him anymore

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                speaking of the ATL:

sigh...
                smdh.

DISGUSTING.
                He's saying a whole bunch nothing. Yeah, there's publicity, and having people talk about you, then there's promoting sugary ass **** like this. Young Joc is a complete and utter fucboi/****.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  My buddy from high school came into some money and started shopping at all these designer/hip hop stores... It's embarrassing to be seen in public with him anymore
                  If he's not in his mid 20's, and dressing like this, block his number, and don't come in contact with him, unless he snaps back to being a heterosexual male.

Comment

Working...
                  X