Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The IBO Thread: Where do you rank their belts/champs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    no it's not part of the 4 major titles (WBC, WBA, IBF, and WBO) then we have the two lineage titles (Ring and Lineal)
    ring magazine's titles aren't lineal anymore. the magazine is owned by a promoter now and used as a propaganda tool.

Comment

This doesn't need a poll. It's just a fact that it's not recognized

Comment

I care more about quality of opposition than quality of trinket, but in general I'm reluctant to recognize any more titles.

WBA/WBC are the titles with the most significant history, but the IBF is also considered a major world title. WBO is treated as a major belt by some but others will consider the WBA/WBC/IBF holder as undisputed.

The IBO on the other hand is a minor title. Somewhere between a WBU and WBO belt.

Comment

It's not a legit belt, but the IBO has some legit champions right now in the upper weight classes: winner of Joshua/Klitschko at HW, Huck at 200, GGG at 160, Lara at 154

Right now, it has the status the WBO had in the 1990s
          Last edited by E-Sharp; 12-19-2016, 03:08 AM.

Comment

It's not really considered legit. I consider it a good belt to hold though. You won't get stripped shadily. You don't get forced into situations like with the others. Its the only belt I'd fight for personally.

Comment

NO, it's not

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                It's not really considered legit. I consider it a good belt to hold though. You won't get stripped shadily. You don't get forced into situations like with the others. Its the only belt I'd fight for personally.

Comment

Originally posted by doubletake View Post
                  Dude, this is irrelevant to the thread or your post, but where's your siggy from?
                  Its from this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL8FqFe5zIc

Comment

Don't give a fook who has the belt and I don't recognize it at all.

If it was entirely removed I literally wouldn't think about it for one second.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                      They are called mandatories.

Comment

Working...
                      X