No announcement yet.

Why It’s Impossible For Men To Be Authentic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post
    I noticed that the more I’m myself in a relationship with a woman (as I see myself), the happier I am with her. On the other hand, the more I have to change my behavior in line to what I think she would find attractive, the less satisfaction I get from that relationship. While “being yourself” is not the key to getting laid, it may be the key to being satisfied in relationships.
    I didn't bother to read the rest but this is very important. You shouldn't have to drastically change yourself when you enter a relationship.

What we can get out of this is simple: if you or your partner cannot be yourselves when you are together then wtf are you two in a relationship in the first place? What will happen is you have to keep faking your behavior or stop enjoying hobbies you usually enjoy normally since you think it will offend or displease your partner. That's messed up and isn't fair for anyone. One should only get in a relationship with someone who they can be themselves with.

Comment

Only Betas or half momos post articles like this.

Comment

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post
        No offence Cupo but I didn't read all that but I did like the girl in this picture.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          No offence Cupo but I didn't read all that but I did like the girl in this picture.
          I can taste her strawberry pussy

Comment

Working...
          X