No announcement yet.

Hughie Fury vs Joseph Parker: Hughie will win a very dominant decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
    I'm looking forward to a good fight - as much as I am looking forward to predictions being owned by those who make them.

Should Parker win - I expect OP to admit he was wrong.
    These threads are good comedy when you've had a long day at work, I'll catalogue it in my collection next to The Boxing Xpert.

Seriously though Acne hadn't been doping against Kassi and looked terrible when the bombs started landing and he realised the fight was going the distance as he wasnt getting Kassi out of there, dude looked like he was gonna start wailing in the corner.

Comment

Hughie Fury has all the technical skill to beat Joseph Parker! my only concern is his physical strength? i am not sure what it is about the Fury's, but neither of them as fighters have true super-heavyweight punching power! (Which is quite a concern, because they both have some serious mass behind them and can deliver punches with optimal technique!)......

You only have to look at Tyson Fury's last fight? Wladimir Kiltschko was just wading forward! in my opinion with limited fear of Tyson Fury's power! Tyson Fury posed more of a puzzle for Kiltschko, than a actual physical threat inside of the ring........

Hopefully Hughie Fury since his recovery from his illness, has gained some much needed man strength! Otherwise i can envision, Joseph Parker at some point in their fight throwing caution to the wind and sparking him out!

Comment

I hope Hughie wins and it will give hughiue con fidence.
        Then maybe josh one day. Not sure josh has fought anyone as good as hughiue. So parker doing more than josh

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          These threads are good comedy when you've had a long day at work, I'll catalogue it in my collection next to The Boxing Xpert.

Seriously though Acne hadn't been doping against Kassi and looked terrible when the bombs started landing and he realised the fight was going the distance as he wasnt getting Kassi out of there, dude looked like he was gonna start wailing in the corner.
          Good call. When I watched that fight after the fact, I thought to myself "he doesn't want to be there anymore". I just don't think Hughie wants to go anywhere near those dark places where you pull a win out of your guts. As frustrating as the Takam and Ruiz fights were from Parker's standpoint, he dug deep and showed a hell of a lot of fortitude - I just don't think Hughie has the resolve to do the same.

And beyond that - if his last name wasn't Fury, would people rate him as much? Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL
            Hughie Fury has all the technical skill to beat Joseph Parker! my only concern is his physical strength? i am not sure what it is about the Fury's, but neither of them as fighters have true super-heavyweight punching power! (Which is quite a concern, because they both have some serious mass behind them and can deliver punches with optimal technique!)......

You only have to look at Tyson Fury's last fight? Wladimir Kiltschko was just wading forward! in my opinion with limited fear of Tyson Fury's power! Tyson Fury posed more of a puzzle for Kiltschko, than a actual physical threat inside of the ring........

Hopefully Hughie Fury since his recovery from his illness, has gained some much needed man strength! Otherwise i can envision, Joseph Parker at some point in their fight throwing caution to the wind and sparking him out!
            Tyson Fury isn't a power puncher but against Wlad he didn't even sit down on his punchers, he knew he couldn't have a shoot out with Wlad and knew that it he started throwing bombs then Wlad would likely counter him. Peter Fury seems to place much more emphasis on developing footwork and technique.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
            X