No announcement yet.

Dirk getting owned by Tom Loeffler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Why offered in quotes? Eubank was offered, ditto Brook. Great, all of us want Degale much more than Brook so if he frees up by December they seem open to it. They've already contacted Haymon

Really? So what just went down with Eubank, Brook? They're the A siders, or was it Ggg that made that monster offer?
    Hearn made offers for those guys yeah, but GGG ultimately choses. If Degale is who they wanted like Tom claims then they can have approached whoever. Don't insult our intelligence by saying if he was offered they'd have took it.

Hearn approached them with offers but just because he did doesn't mean Degale's going to. If GGG is interested in Degale they know who to call.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Why me?!

I'd have thought realpugilst and CaneloMaidana would be way ahead of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Why me?!

I'd have thought realpugilst and CaneloMaidana would be way ahead of me.
        They are but you aren't too far behind

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          They are but you aren't too far behind
          I'm barely critical of GGG

I'm not a fan of his but I guess that's the devil to the fan girls on this forum.
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 08-03-2016, 03:12 PM.

Comment

I'm not a fan of his but I guess that the devil to the fan girls on this forum.
            Yeah hey get pissed pretty quick. I had two dudes ignore me because I jumped off the wagon

Comment

Hearn made offers for those guys yeah, but GGG ultimately choses. If Degale is who they wanted like Tom claims then they can have approached whoever. Don't insult our intelligence by saying if he was offered they'd have took it.

Hearn approached them with offers but just because he did doesn't mean Degale's going to. If GGG is interested in Degale they know who to call.
              He didn't say they wanted him, he said they'd accept for those same terms Hearn put together. Which is a ton of money and exposure.

Ok well depends if Degale wants it anytime soon. If not, fine, do his thing. If he does, might as well make it in the UK cause it's way more money, and hometown advantage on top.

Comment

I'm not a fan of his but I guess that's the devil to the fan girls on this forum.
                IronDanHamza is not one of the anti-ggg autistic nerds that post on NSB daily. He's just a regular boxing dude like most of us, all he's doing is questioning Tom Loeffler's logic behind his tweets which is more than fair. Tom Loeffler should stfu on twitter right now, like I said it's not a war you can win when the simple fact is brook is the next opponent. Doesn't matter if canelo/eubank/et al passed him by, ggg will be critisized for fighting a wetlerweight and that's fine, he deserves some critisism for it. Tom Loeffler is only fanning the flames by battling it out with the trolls & anti-ggg crowd, abel sanchez is worse but he's a trainer and trainers talk ****, Tom Loeffler on the other-hand has no excuse as he's a promoter/business man who should be acing like such.

DeGale is a great possible opponent for the future. They should just leave it at that since there is no going back in time and DeGale hasn't really been saying anything himself and was already looking to fight another opponent.
                Last edited by ИATAS; 08-03-2016, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  IronDanHamza is not one of the anti-ggg autistic nerds that post on NSB daily. He's just a regular boxing dude like most of us, all he's doing is questioning Tom Loeffler's logic behind his tweets which is more than fair. Tom Loeffler should stfu on twitter right now, like I said it's not a war you can win when the simple fact is brook is the next opponent. Doesn't matter if canelo/eubank/et al passed him by, ggg will be critisized for fighting a wetlerweight and that's fine, he deserves some critisism for it. Tom Loeffler is only fanning the flames by battling it out with the trolls & anti-ggg crowd, abel sanchez is worse but he's a trainer and trainers talk ****, Tom Loeffler on the other-hand has no excuse as he's a promoter/business man who should be acing like such.

DeGale is a great possible opponent for the future. They should just leave it at that since there is no going back in time and DeGale hasn't really been saying anything himself and was already looking to fight another opponent.
                  Yeah I don't even dislike GGG as a fighter. I rate him.

I'm not a fan and I'm critical of his resume (not his fault)

He's one of the top fighters in the world right now, no disputing that.

Comment

• All these dumb street f@gg0ts ignoring facts just so they can cry about something.
                    Raised by their mothers and grandmothers made them emotional and irrational

Comment

• Alls i see is my boy Dirk taking names and pushing wigs back

Unable Sanchez doe

Comment

Working...
                      X