• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is raycisss

They hate to see us on top

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      lol she is not a kim kardashian this woman is classy dude.

She will never do a ****, she is gorgeous though, a true Amazonian female.

She isn't hard up for money and never will be, some rich ass European prince or billionaire is always an option for her.
      What about a broke arse virgin bscener? any chance?

Comment

Looking forward to some sorta sex tape release in the next 2yrs to keep her name relevant. Bet her cardio is gonna be sick.

Comment

Does this result have much impact on the WBC's decision with Povetkin anyone think?

How much of this did she have in her system?

Comment

On the other hand, Serena does appear like she's on steroids...

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              On the other hand, Serena does appear like she's on steroids...
              Her T levels prolly higher than David Hayes

Comment

Comment

Fcuk me shes hench

Comment

it is funny that they pop the slender, reasonable looking athlete, and can't pop the twins with jaws and upper bodies like muscular men

i will say this, someething needed to happen in russia, and i'm glad that it did. nobody has eben able to demonstrate a link between doping and the state like this investigation has been demonstrating the link between the russian state and its athletes.

i just hoope they freeze samples, and test for drugs that are not yet known over the years as tests are developed. i think we'll really get a chance to see how pervasive the doping is.

you play in a sport that may require you to be active for 4 hours. tennis matches can literally go on forever. your opponent is on EPO and test, and produces more red cells and they're more efficient than yours. you're just not going to be able to compete unless you've got completely unique natural chemistry. they're all on something.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      it is funny that they pop the slender, reasonable looking athlete, and can't pop the twins with jaws and upper bodies like muscular men

i will say this, someething needed to happen in russia, and i'm glad that it did. nobody has eben able to demonstrate a link between doping and the state like this investigation has been demonstrating the link between the russian state and its athletes.

i just hoope they freeze samples, and test for drugs that are not yet known over the years as tests are developed. i think we'll really get a chance to see how pervasive the doping is.

you play in a sport that may require you to be active for 4 hours. tennis matches can literally go on forever. your opponent is on EPO and test, and produces more red cells and they're more efficient than yours. you're just not going to be able to compete unless you've got completely unique natural chemistry. they're all on something.
                      Most top athletes are, or they wouldn't be at the top.. cycling and the tour de france is another good example of doping being completely systematic. There were recent revelations too that many of the top Russians during the Sochi Olympics in 2014 were involved in a broad scheme,
                      http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ol...-idUSKCN0Y9129

makes Sharapova's meldonium look like nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X