No announcement yet.

Golovkin better not underestimate Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
    Lara isn't running...he might have a death wish but he seems willing to fight GGG.
    I doubt it.

I wish Lara was serious and they would actually try to make the fight but apparently its just twitter trashtalk by his promoter to keep Lara's name relevant.

Interview from 2 months ago with his trainer, he said, Lara has no rush to move up from 154 because there are alot of options at 154 for him.

http://www.boxingscene.com/trainer-l...ving-up--97503

The talk about Lara fighting GGG is from DeCubas, his promoter who uses Lara's twitter account.

Nobody from Team Lara ever contacted K2/Loeffler about making the fight.

One of many NSB myths.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
      Don't get me wrong I still see GGG winning but it will be a hard fought battle. Canelo has a very good jab, the reach advantage, underrated defense, and a really solid chin.

It's not in GGG's interest to let this fight go to the scorecards, unless he knocks Canelo down a couple of times, because he could end up getting robbed.

As a big GGG fan I concede that Canelo is worthy of being in the P4P and GGG isn't. He doesn't have the level of opposition in his resume because Sergio, Quillen, and Cotto ducked him.
      Is canelo finally fighting GGG? at 160? you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
        Don't get me wrong I still see GGG winning but it will be a hard fought battle. Canelo has a very good jab, the reach advantage, underrated defense, and a really solid chin.

It's not in GGG's interest to let this fight go to the scorecards, unless he knocks Canelo down a couple of times, because he could end up getting robbed.

As a big GGG fan I concede that Canelo is worthy of being in the P4P and GGG isn't. He doesn't have the level of opposition in his resume because Sergio, Quillen, and Cotto ducked him.
        GGG is 3 levels above Canelo. Canelo will be in for a shock. So will everyone that things the fight will be even close to competitive.

Comment

The triple g hoax

GGG : "Let me clear things up Max, when I say , everyone from 154 lbs to 168 lbs , I meant all the winos, bums and homeless guys , I ko them for you in my Big Drama Show. Not elite fighters guys!" #RespectBoxing

Comment

Canelo vs. Golovkin

Canelo vs. Golovkin
            Styles make fights
            CANELO wins by KO or decision 8 rounds to 4 , point blank period! The Mayweather , Lara and Cotto fights were more difficult then the Golovkin fight will be.

Comment

nothing lil g can do will save him for the ass beating of his life. He will retire after Canelolujah destroys him after all thats what lilg wants is that money before he checks out.

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
              I dont think he will underestimate him, also dont think the fight will happen anytime soon.
              lmfao at that sig "raggle tickets $1 for a chance to figth ward" and jay z asking a random person how much he weighs lmfao

Comment

Canelo vs ggg

CANELO wants the fight , 155 lbs GGG come on down , take your beating like a man! CA$HNELO DUCKS NO ONE! GGG "Mr. 154-168" , no Ward , no Lara , no CANELO?!?!?! GGG If your gonna call out the best at 154-168 lbs, quit hiding at 160 lbs !

Comment

Canelo is simply the better fighter

CANELO VS GGG
                  Canelo beats GGG by KO or by a wide margin on the scorecards! That's the only way I see this fight going. GGG is extremely overrated, he finds excuses to not get in the ring with elite fighters , and his resume is all mid level talent at best, he's all hype!
                  CA$HNELO BY
                  KIRKLAND TYPE KO!!!

Comment

Alvarez hasn't been tested yet, and people seem to forget that Mexican boxers have some of the biggest hearts in boxing. From Barrera, Morales, Marquez those guys went through wars-blood-sweat-and tears, we can be assured that when the demon comes out of Canelo, he will gain a whole new fan base. Canelo's character seems very conservative in the ring, meaning, I've never seen him angry, he can take a GGG punch either from the face or body, you guys will shocked. We can all act like Canelo is the same as GGG's resume opposition, but we know that's not the case. Seeing GGG fight all the time, that dude goes out to kill with aggression, and he seemed exhausted against Monroe Jr.... I'm telling yall, it will be a great fight! The kid will turn into a beast and risk it all.

Comment

I bet all my points that Canelo will get KO or TKO... btw i dont think he ever will fight at full 160 pounds, u know that extra advantages in 160 lbs are less and less... lol

Comment

Working...
                      X