No announcement yet.

Florida boxer kills rival after years of defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Crazy story but l think there has to be more to it than just a boxing rivalry.

pssh alot of these ghetto wannabe thugs need lil motive except for being lost in their feelings, some ghetto thugs killed some boxing fans because they were cotto fans instead of mayweather fans. Alot of mayweather fanbase are pieces of shit like these cowards.

Comment

Where is ISIS when you need them?

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
        pssh alot of these ghetto wannabe thugs need lil motive except for being lost in their feelings, some ghetto thugs killed some boxing fans because they were cotto fans instead of mayweather fans. Alot of mayweather fanbase are pieces of shit like these cowards.
        Lol l don't know about all that Mayweather fan stuff, but l agree that boxing is a sport that attracts a lot of street kids and sadly some just can't leave that life behind.

Comment

it doesn't sound like he deliberately hunted him down after losing a boxing match, just like they were guys who didn't like each other and got into it at a party?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Marquez would have gone this route if he had been robbed against Manny a forth time...
            Lol !!!

Back to the thread, this guys has to be the biggest sore loser on earth!! Or right on par with Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              That guy is a complete waste of humanity. I'm sure if you dig down you'll find the usual suspects in his life history, neglect, abusive father, or maybe even poverty and a lack of opportunity but if the net effect is violence against others, guys like this have to be put down. There's plenty of time to do a forensic analysis of his messed up life after his funeral....
              ....thanks

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
                How did you manage to take this story and turn it into a tirade against Mayweather fans? That says a lot about you.

Anyway, it's truly unfortunate that this happened but I would love to know the full background on both guys even preceding their rivalry. As one poster said, we only see the results but never the conditions and circumstances that foster individuals who commit crimes of this manner. It doesn't just happen overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                  How did you manage to take this story and turn it into a tirade against Mayweather fans? That says a lot about you.

Anyway, it's truly unfortunate that this happened but I would love to know the full background on both guys even preceding their rivalry. As one poster said, we only see the results but never the conditions and circumstances that foster individuals who commit crimes of this manner. It doesn't just happen overnight.
                  please tell me what it says about me, i want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                    Amateur boxer accused of killing rival after years of defeat; Florida boxing coach says suspect 'wasn't the talented, athletic guy he thought he was'

Stan Stanisclasse, a 2012 state championship in Florida, was killed on Thanksgiving by a boxing rival, authorities alleged.

A jealous rival shot and killed a champion boxer at a Palm Beach Shores, Fla., home after years of challenging him to boxing matches — and losing, authorities said.

Darrell Telisme, 24, was arrested Thanksgiving in the death of Stan Stanisclasse, 23, after a drunken celebration ended with a fight outside a pizza shop, according to local reports.

Like always, Telisme lost to the promising 2012 State Golden Gloves Tournament winner, who made a go at qualifying for the Olympics.

“It’s really pretty pathetic and silly,” Stainclasse’s boxing coach at Elite Boxing, Dave Lewter, told the Sun-Sentinel this week.

“What’s the win here? Going to prison for the rest of your life?”

Lewter, who had known Stanisclasse since 2008, argued it was no contest who was stronger. Telisme and Stanisclasse had boxed each other dozens of times since they first met in 2011.

“(Telisme) wasn’t the talented, athletic guy he thought he was,” Lewter told the Palm Beach Post.

Telisme, unable to accept his athletic shortfalls, returned to the apartment building with an entourage and shot Stanisclasse dead the moment he stepped outside, according to Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.

The longtime rivalry had gotten so far out of hand, Stanisclasse considered buying a gun to protect himself from Telisme knowing he frequently carried his own firearm, a friend told deputies.

Telisme, who was arrested in 2012 for allegedly assaulting a police officer during a traffic stop, now faces a murder and firearm charge in connection to Stanisclasse's death, jail records show.

Amateur boxer Darrell Telisme, 24, is accused of killing a longtime boxing rival outside a Florida home on Thanksgiving.
                    Very sad, i pray for his soul & i hope and pray that the victoms family finds strength & peace with Jesus Christ & i hope the killer repents.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      He has the face of a jelly btch. And looks like he's in his 30's.
                      I thought the same thing.

At least 35, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X