• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    Its called double standards.
    Exactly.........

Comment

• I believe floyd is one of the greatest all time great roider in the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        I believe floyd is one of the greatest all time great roider in the sport.
        LOL my sentiments exactly. Also the greatest all time fakes out there. His drug crusade was a classic LMAO!

Comment

• Reading froid fans defend him onthis issue is priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Reading froid fans defend him onthis issue is priceless.
            Even more priceless seeing PAC tards like yourself caring more about Floyd than his own fans.. Do you even watch boxing besides manny?

Comment

• Froid will retire for good. What a great way to end your career on PEDS.

Comment

• TMT

The Medication Team

P.S im not a pac fan. Im a boxing fan .

Floyd a is a cheater and has been caught.
                Plain and simple

Comment

• One thing is for sure. Floyd is so much better compared to lance armstrong.

Comment

• NSAC and USADA's multiple denials of any wrong-doing are strategically broad. Their power is that they are institutions with authority. A spokesman denying everything on camera is strong enough, even though the facts say otherwise. Their refusal to answer specific questions and confirm or deny specific facts says it all.

At this point, unless the feds move in to investigate, they are all untouchable. Corruption, collusion...it's just another day in boxing.

Cheering for Floyd is like cheering for the guy at the company you work for who's willing to cheat and corrupt the system while also taking away your job.

Comment

Working...
                    X