Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not a Native American. You're a immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    We took this country by force the way its been done forever quit crying.
    You didn't take *****. The only thing you took was a huge crap after eating genetically modified foods.

Comment

Comment

Anyone from any country should be allowed to live in america. How dare the United states government decide how can come here or not.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I love this picture.

Comment

dude your a clown, get over it. To victor go the spoils of war. The Indians and Mexicans lost the land because they were weaker than the white man. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                dude your a clown, get over it. To victor go the spoils of war. The Indians and Mexicans lost the land because they were weaker than the white man. Deal with it.
                No, I don't have to deal with it because Native Americans are still discriminated against. You deal with the fact that this is their land not yours.

Comment

I didn't do it.

Comment

Not for nothing but until another country can take military force of the USA, the American government makes the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                      you're pretty dimwitted yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X