No announcement yet.

Do we underestimate Margarito's skill?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    You say that but have Ippo in your avatar and sig? Contradiction much?
    lmao...thts a low blow. ippo is somewhat special, he has power and his style is perfectly suited to his assets. but ippo isnt special enuff for the world stage, if u read the manga u kno tht. ippo is not my fav char tho. if u were to ask me id proly have to go with itagaki. now that kid is hasegawa special.

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothMon View Post
      and cotto b4 he almost eternally bled to death
      Jesus man!!! Talk about an blowing it up like crazy.

Cotto had his moments in the fight but it usually catered to the head hunters.

Comment

margarito highlights

Comment

Margarito is a piece of ****. IF would prefer to loose a fight like a man and not using illegal weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            lmao...thts a low blow. ippo is somewhat special, he has power and his style is perfectly suited to his assets. but ippo isnt special enuff for the world stage, if u read the manga u kno tht. ippo is not my fav char tho. if u were to ask me id proly have to go with itagaki. now that kid is hasegawa special.

lol, Margarito is the same way though. He isn't a thinker, so he has to pressure. He cuts off the ring beautifully, can take a punch, has a high output, throws to the head and body. The dude is a beast. I wouldn't say he is Whitaker special. But in terms of the pressure fighter, Margarito is as perfect as you can get.

Takeshi Sendo all the way. I like Sawamura too though. lol

Comment

Originally posted by fenixbb View Post
              Margarito is a piece of ****. IF would prefer to loose a fight like a man and not using illegal weapons.
              He did lose like a man. Look at the Mosley fight. He didn't quit like the guy in your AV when the going got tough.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post

margarito highlights
                LOL anybody could beat a good fighter if he hits him with plaster in his face. The hightlight just shows that the plaster is the reason for his wins because without it he is just featherfisted. He could not do any damage to Mosley ok Shane is just great but he hit Shane a couple of times. In the Cotto fight Cotto suddenly startet bleeding from his nose. Not even Mosley could bust up Cotto's face.

Comment

LOL anybody could beat a good fighter if he hits him with plaster in his face. The hightlight just shows that the plaster is the reason for his wins because without it he is just featherfisted. He could not do any damage to Mosley ok Shane is just great but he hit Shane a couple of times. In the Cotto fight Cotto suddenly startet bleeding from his nose. Not even Mosley could bust up Cotto's face.
                  But Pac did who fought at 130 like a year or 2 before Cotto.

Comment

i really dont want to see another margarito vs cotto war breaking out in this thread but where is the plaster ?
                    look at 10:43, cant see anything.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post

i really dont want to see another margarito vs cotto war breaking out in this thread but where is the plaster ?
                      look at 10:43, cant see anything.

There was no plaster. The people who do say there is, don't know what plaster is. I worked in construction, I know exactly what plaster is like. That **** can't go hidden on hand wraps. The court said elements of plaster, not plaster itself and those were the wraps used in the Mosley fight.

Nazim said there was a block that fell out when he checked the wraps(think the size of those rubber pads people put in there wraps during training), during the Mosley fight.

Evangelista Cotto checked Margarito's wraps before the Cotto fight and found nothing wrong with them. Cotto was never cheated against. As evidence of Evangelista not finding a thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X