Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Calzaghe ko everyone Trinidad ko'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yh and also calzaghe didnt hit as hard as he did in his earlier fights cos he was worried bout his hands, so for the people who only seen a few of his recent fights then just be aware he punched a lot lot harder than that when he was younger

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I am going to say without a doubt. There was a thread a few weeks ago where the question was who hit harder, not p4p but in real life.....Calzaghe or Trinidad? I just can't see how so many of you really think Tito hits harder. He had nothing to make Jones cautious and Calzaghe had him backing up and at some points on the ropes taking a pounding. I would say for sure Joe stops anyone Tito had stopped and I don't think Tito could claim the opposite. Could Tito hurt Lacy at all? He may not really be able to hurt Manfredo.....some of you really need to think about this I mean fighters MW+ ko'd by Joe = 32 fighters MW+ ko'd by Tito= 3. Joe was just a bigger guy and absolutely hit harder and could ko any WW, and certainly any WW Tito fought.
      Tito never even caught Roy Jones. You think if Tito catches Jones upstairs instead of to the body that he Jones stays up?

Joe Calzaghe is a powder puff puncher, he was a better puncher in his prime but tell me, can you see Calzaghe doing to Joppy what Tito did, even at 168?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35KqYUKUazg

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          Tito never even caught Roy Jones. You think if Tito catches Jones upstairs instead of to the body that he Jones stays up?

Joe Calzaghe is a powder puff puncher, he was a better puncher in his prime but tell me, can you see Calzaghe doing to Joppy what Tito did, even at 168?
          Jones was testing him to see what he had, and wasn't impressed. It wouldn't be out of the question in my mind that Joe could stop Joppy in even less than 5.

Comment

Jones was testing him to see what he had, and wasn't impressed. It wouldn't be out of the question in my mind that Joe could stop Joppy in even less than 5.

Tito did not land a big shot on Roy and you know it.

Yeah with a girl flurry, not by brutal KO.

Comment

Somebody needs to rip the TS balls off, so he dont contaminate the rest of the world!!

This is why Calzaghe gets hated on here in NSB. Stupid thread and arguments like this, this comming from a huge Clazaghe fan,

No way in hell Calzaghe hits harder than Tito, no ****ing way!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                Tito did not land a big shot on Roy and you know it.

Yeah with a girl flurry, not by brutal KO.
                Roy Let him land to the body just to test him. It was clear after a few round that he couldn't hurt Jones and was no real threat.

So even with half assed girly slaps Joe has ko'd almost 70% of his opponents you say? He must be one of the hardest hitters ever if he can do that without committing to punches.

Comment

I am going to say without a doubt. There was a thread a few weeks ago where the question was who hit harder, not p4p but in real life.....Calzaghe or Trinidad? I just can't see how so many of you really think Tito hits harder. He had nothing to make Jones cautious and Calzaghe had him backing up and at some points on the ropes taking a pounding. I would say for sure Joe stops anyone Tito had stopped and I don't think Tito could claim the opposite. Could Tito hurt Lacy at all? He may not really be able to hurt Manfredo.....some of you really need to think about this I mean fighters MW+ ko'd by Joe = 32 fighters MW+ ko'd by Tito= 3. Joe was just a bigger guy and absolutely hit harder and could ko any WW, and certainly any WW Tito fought.
                  Tito fought Roy at 170 his only fight at that weight. Tito must be a super man in your eyes for you to compare him to an unbeaten super middleweight.
                  Tito had 45 fights 36 of which were 140 -150. 3 at more or less 154. 5 at 160 and one at 170.
                  ????????????????? He doesn't hit harder that Tyson either.

Comment

Hopkins couldn't, howard eastman couldn't, the real question is what would happen if trinidad caught clazaghe like hopkins and jones did

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      Somebody needs to rip the TS balls off, so he dont contaminate the rest of the world!!

This is why Calzaghe gets hated on here in NSB. Stupid thread and arguments like this, this comming from a huge Clazaghe fan,

No way in hell Calzaghe hits harder than Tito, no ****ing way!!!!
                      I am not really a Calzaghe fan and am more of a Tito fan actually.......but I can't take your opinion seriously because you are a known biased poster in favor of all PR fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X