Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: British Board's Robert Smith: Tyson Fury Not In Position To Box!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
    How would his cousin be boxing Parker soon then? Because it's out of country? I believe they tested for the same drug (if what I read was true). This is partially on the doping agencies because they always drag their feet with opening samples, having hearings, and moving things along. If I want to constantly be looking at courtroom drama, I'd just go watch Matlock with Frank Warren.
    what u read wasnt true all the ped bs was exactly that bs. the drug fury tested positive for was cocaine

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      eter Fury should also be allowed into NZ, this is discrimination!
      Why is it discrimination if Peter Fury isn't allowed into NZ? In fact, it would be a double standard if he IS let into NZ - people have been denied entry for a lot less than what Peter Fury has done.

Comment

Ok, so here's UKAD's official statement: "UKAD states that both heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury and his cousin Hughie had tested positive for nandrolone, a banned steroid. This occurred in February and March of 2015, and the boxers met with UK Anti-Doping about it in September of 2015." That's UKAD's official statement from last June. Could you show me the evidence refuting this? I'd like to know what's true and what's not here.
        Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        what u read wasnt true all the ped bs was exactly that bs. the drug fury tested positive for was cocaine

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
          Ok, so here's UKAD's official statement: "UKAD states that both heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury and his cousin Hughie had tested positive for nandrolone, a banned steroid. This occurred in February and March of 2015, and the boxers met with UK Anti-Doping about it in September of 2015." That's UKAD's official statement from last June. Could you show me the evidence refuting this? I'd like to know what's true and what's not here.
          Got him.........!

Comment

I say he should go Kimbo Slice style.

Backyard bareknuckle brawls on Youtube.

Comment

Hahah and I even pictured the dude in the video..."Got him! Got him!"
              Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Got him.........!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                You are very tabloidish Cobra... you are addicted to generating an impact. Fury might fight any way.
                What?!?!?!?!?

Comment

I love the BBC

Comment

Working...
                  X