No announcement yet.

More athletes and celebs needs to speak out on how wrong being gay is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
    Don't you fanboys get bored of finding new ways to defend your idol? let it go, he is a terrible human being, yet ya''ll act like he is a god or something.
    It's crazy how the media will turn on you so quit. Ever since may 2nd manny been taking L's ....

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
      Just like speaking out in support of ****sexuality was a "no-no" some years ago, now speaking out against it is the same.

Those people that claim to be Christians and support/believe in the teachings of the Bible cannot just pick and choose which bits support their real beliefs.
      I think it's a "consensus is right" attitude. Whatever is popular at the time, goes. It's all really stupid. When those who get their way now see it go the other way again, they'll be pissed just like the people against it are pissed now. It's all one big cycle.

In the end, who cares? What people want to do is their business and Pac can say whatever he wants. That's free speech.

Comment

I butt ****ed most people's dads in this forum and I have neither a disease or blocked passage to heaven. Pigeons, Fettas, SugerLameHooks, About.thousands (are those accounts all the same guy btw? I haven't been around BS too long) dads all had their **** pipes caved in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          No. Real men don't give a fluck what other ppl do. That's a feminine trait.
          Stand aside and let real men speak you degenerate, go watch Yoseph Mack get trained.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            Sure are a lot of closet gays on Boxingscene.
            Yup!

There's a great scientific study that showed that people with the most ****phobic views were more likely to be aroused by ****erotic images.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...n-****sexuals/

Secret gays hate the hardest while wishing they were being bummed roughly by black guys with no lube!

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              Whats politically correct nowadays.

Hoes are on the rise,but peyton manning is being pressed
              By a hoe.

Gay adult videos are on the rise but they cant reproduce.
              Anything short of "I totally support them 100%" is considered not being politically correct.

Comment

These are troubling times in the Kingdom

Comment

Because hollywood is run by a lot of gays, and they dont want to lose their job and comfy life? A documentary got blocked just a month ago, it was going to reveal the pedos in hollywood, but it didnt get released. The maker of the documentary is the same person who revealed pedos in the church, yet when this person wanted tomreveal the gay pedos in holllywood its wrong.

I gurantee you if pacquiao had bashed whites or christians he would not lose his endorsements, ive seen actors say far worse than manny, far worse toward christians, and never get in trouble. I reme,ber the islamic terrorist attacks in san bernadino, a lot of these left wingers were trying to link it to white conservative christian terrorism, they had no facts yet but were already saying the people were white, later it revealed they were muslims who supported terrorists in middle east, smh. Its weird they have been indoctrinated with prejudice and social justice warrior syndrome, they just love throwing the race card, gay card, bigot card, its like they do this to give them a pass to insult and get angry in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    Jason Collins should be charged with sexual harassment for as many times as he starred at men in the locker room showers.

If a man went into the woman's locker room showers he goes to jail.
                    You have to be the stupidest mother fawker alive

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      You have to be the stupidest mother fawker alive
                      Nope. I just tell the truth. That guybis gay and we all know he was checking out all the dongs in the showers.

Anyone that says otherwise is in denial.
                      If i was in that locker room i would have asked for charges to be pressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X