Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner tells Lamont Peterson that he's about to fight the Boogyman [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Broner move his head so much when he talks??? Lol Lucas might be coming your ass real soon too AB. Hope u ain't scared of the boogy man.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
      I think what he's trying to say, and what you're thinking he says is different. The way he means it, is he's some talked about like some mythical boogeyman. Where as people say he's this and this but, you never see it. I could be wrong, but knowing Broner I'm going to take an educated guess that's the implication there.
      Pretty much this. Broner's just being a smartass.

And yes, Broner looks swole up.
      Last edited by BUNGALOWS; 05-15-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I think what he's trying to say, and what you're thinking he says is different. The way he means it, is he's some talked about like some mythical boogeyman. Where as people say he's this and this but, you never see it. I could be wrong, but knowing Broner I'm going to take an educated guess that's the implication there.

I understand sarcasm bro. I'm pretty sure everybody knows he was being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
          Why does Broner move his head so much when he talks???
          LMAO that **** is hilarious. Especially when he was doin' it when Max interviewed him and he was like "But one fight that can happen is me and Manny Pacquiao" and he wiggled his head with that dumb smirk on his face.

Comment

Peterson is way better than Broner

Comment

Peterson looks ready. I can't even wait

Comment

Now we know why Broner skipped 140. The Boogeyman mang.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Broner ain't that deep.

He just thought it was something funny to say, but of course.. it was stupid.

Comment

Now I can see why USADA was requested and they havent tested yet.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Now I can see why USADA was requested and they havent tested yet.

Lol stop reaching so hard my god

Comment

Working...
                      X