Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin: "GGG is a risky fighter"..."Not enough money to fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the love of Godx spare is your opinions on fighters hearts.

Do you actually think that Quillen is scared of Golovkin?

Lmmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post

Lmmfao!
      Uhh he just confirmed it in this video that he wants no part of GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post

Lmmfao!

hes chicken **** to be a man and take a risk, meanwhile gabriel rosado....

Comment

Boxing is all about business now. promoters can't get along, networks showing can't get along with promoters and now of course the fighters want their say. This isn't the same boxing we grew up on. Calling these guys "duckers" has no effect on them Its about the money. I mean I can't blame them if I was a fighter I would probably do the same thing. This is just like any other market if you really want to show someone you disapprove you boycott because words on a screen don't affect their bottom line.

Comment

what risks did GGG take?

wait I forgot no one wants to fight Pirog 2.0 right

Comment

at least he didn't say golovking lives too far away

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
                Boxing is all about business now. promoters can't get along, networks showing can't get along with promoters and now of course the fighters want their say. This isn't the same boxing we grew up on. Calling these guys "duckers" has no effect on them Its about the money. I mean I can't blame them if I was a fighter I would probably do the same thing. This is just like any other market if you really want to show someone you disapprove you boycott because words on a screen don't affect their bottom line.
                I think you're wrong about that. All fighters take it personally, even Floyd.

Only fighter I can think of who genuinely doesn't care is David Haye, he's arrogant enough to squeeze the game for what he can with no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Only fighter I can think of who genuinely doesn't care is David Haye, he's arrogant enough to squeeze the game for what he can with no shame.
                  floyd gets offended, but instead of proving them wrong and facing the challenges he retires.

Comment

I'm just glad Quillin finally fixed his teeth. Dude had some jacked up chompers....

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Its not that they don't get offended but its clearly not enough to change the behavior and thats what matters. We can sit here and call Quillin a ducker for saying this all we want but the only thing that will get him to actually fight GGG would be the right money not a bunch of boxing fans saying he is scared.

Or maybe If quillin loses a fight or two and GGG goes on to become the middleweight champ. I promise you he would be calling GGG out.

Comment

Working...
                      X