No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
    Yes, even a lot of Christians don't rightly divide the word of God. The entire Bible is/was inspired by God, but it's not all for today. The Gospels are Christ ministering to the Jews who were still under the law. They preached the Gospel of the Kingdom to the Jews that they must repent of their unbelief and accept their Messiah, Jesus Christ. He was revealing Himself as their Messiah and He was ready to set up His Kingdom here on earth IF they would accept Him for who He is. The Torah/Old Testament prophecied of Christ in hundreds of prophecies. Christ fulfilled those prophecies, but not all were fulfilled at that time because the Jews rejected Him. So at that time yes, the law was still in effect UNTIL the Jews rejected Him. After His death and resurrection, He ascended to the Father and sent His Holy Spirit. The 12 still proclaimed Him and presented His Kingdom, but the Jews still rejected Him. Once they martyred Steven, I believe that was the last rejection that caused the Gospel to go to the Gentiles. Paul, who was a Jew had been persecuting Christians, but God called Him to be a preacher of Grace to the Gentiles. Grace is available to all, but primarily Gentiles are the ones accepting it. Once the Church is removed via the rapture, then the Gospel of the Kingdom will resume and until Christ returns and Israel accepts their Messiah. Then the Kingdom will come to this earth and Christ will rule from Jerusalem.
    thanks, and I will look into this more. appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
      Yes, even a lot of Christians don't rightly divide the word of God. The entire Bible is/was inspired by God, but it's not all for today. The Gospels are Christ ministering to the Jews who were still under the law. They preached the Gospel of the Kingdom to the Jews that they must repent of their unbelief and accept their Messiah, Jesus Christ. He was revealing Himself as their Messiah and He was ready to set up His Kingdom here on earth IF they would accept Him for who He is. The Torah/Old Testament prophecied of Christ in hundreds of prophecies. Christ fulfilled those prophecies, but not all were fulfilled at that time because the Jews rejected Him. So at that time yes, the law was still in effect UNTIL the Jews rejected Him. After His death and resurrection, He ascended to the Father and sent His Holy Spirit. The 12 still proclaimed Him and presented His Kingdom, but the Jews still rejected Him. Once they martyred Steven, I believe that was the last rejection that caused the Gospel to go to the Gentiles. Paul, who was a Jew had been persecuting Christians, but God called Him to be a preacher of Grace to the Gentiles. Grace is available to all, but primarily Gentiles are the ones accepting it. Once the Church is removed via the rapture, then the Gospel of the Kingdom will resume and until Christ returns and Israel accepts their Messiah. Then the Kingdom will come to this earth and Christ will rule from Jerusalem.
      I have a question. If God wanted you to represent him, then why did he give you no wisdom or profound knowledge?

You basically have nothing of substance to say. No ideas which invoke thought and reflection. You're barren of truth, yet bursting with delusion.

Comment

This site is just a laughing dumpster, all jokes aside

I appreciate this thread and what you're doing.
        I'm a born-again christian. I feel really sorry for people who deny Christ's gift.

Forgive the foolish jokes and remarks in this thread father, bless us, lead us to righteousness. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          I have a question. If God wanted you to represent him, then why did he give you no wisdom or profound knowledge?

You basically have nothing of substance to say. No ideas which invoke thought and reflection. You're barren of truth, yet bursting with delusion.
          if you look at the bible, or read hebrew, you will see that Moses has a speech problem. Not trying to start chit, but I am just telling you biblical facts.

i know many Filipinos are serious Catholics, and party all night friday, and sat, then go to Sunday mass.

If I could be born Catholic, I could be even more ruthless. You can always get absolution no matter what you do. say some hail mary's etc. pay some father some cash, and you are clean as a whistle.

Mexican drug lords, and italian mafia can get powerful using their religious belief's to do what needs to be done, and consolidate power. Having a religion that forgives you for taking care of business, expedites the money, power paradigm ....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            if you look at the bible, or read hebrew, you will see that Moses has a speech problem. Not trying to start chit, but I am just telling you biblical facts.

i know many Filipinos are serious Catholics, and party all night friday, and sat, then go to Sunday mass.

If I could be born Catholic, I could be even more ruthless. You can always get absolution no matter what you do. say some hail mary's etc. pay some father some cash, and you are clean as a whistle.

Mexican drug lords, and italian mafia can get powerful using their religious belief's to do what needs to be done, and consolidate power. Having a religion that forgives you for taking care of business, expedites the money, power paradigm ....
            Moses was the chosen survivor of an infanticide and God gave him the words and the platform with which to free his people.

The OP is a delusional person with a messiah complex with nothing better to do thinking he can speak for God. Just look at the certainty with which he tells you what God knows and what God is planning when he doesn't know anything at all.

He hasn't taught us anything in the decade long span he's been copy and pasting his garbage.

If he really loved and believed in God then he would pursue knowledge and humility. I haven't seen him post anything of substance in 10 years while claiming to be some kind of messenger or representative of God.

All I see is him doing mocking and ridiculing wisdom and grace while possessing zero understanding.

Is the God of the bible a God of wisdom, or is he a God of ignorance?

Is the op a person representing wisdom, or is he representing ignorance?

If you can answer those questions then you can say with some understanding which side you're on.
            Last edited by llll; 11-20-2019, 09:02 PM.

Comment

"A mocker seeks wisdom and never finds it, but knowledge comes easily to those with understanding."

Proverbs 14:6

Comment

"A mocker seeks wisdom and never finds it, but knowledge comes easily to those with understanding."

Proverbs 14:6
                nice.. good stuff. Moses was a survivor, and Aaron did a lot of speaking for him.

Comment

K Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BOMB SQUAD View Post
                    This site is just a laughing dumpster, all jokes aside

I appreciate this thread and what you're doing.
                    I'm a born-again christian. I feel really sorry for people who deny Christ's gift.

Forgive the foolish jokes and remarks in this thread father, bless us, lead us to righteousness. Amen
                    Thank you friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      thanks, and I will look into this more. appreciate it.
                      I would love to discuss this more with you. You say that you are Jewish? Question: Do you accept Jesus Christ as your Messiah?

Comment

Working...
                      X