Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd was a cherry picker then what are your current fighters picking??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd was a cherry picker then what are your current fighters picking??

COTTO-WBA 154 CHAMP
    MANNY-WBO P4P #2
    CANELO-WBA/WBC/RING-P4P #9
    MOSLEY-WBA CHAMP..P4P #3
    JMM(TOOK HIM AS A TUNE UP) P4P#2
    MAIDANA-WBA WW CHAMP
    ORTIZ-WBC CHAMP
    GUERRERO-INTERIM WBC CHAMP P4P #10
    JUDAH-IBF CHAMP
    OSCAR 154 WBC CHAMP

these are just his fights after moving to 147
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 08-07-2019, 11:33 AM.

This is what it looks like to be insecure. We get it. Floyd make you wet. Let's move on.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
      This is what it looks like to be insecure. We get it. Floyd make you wet. Let's move on.
      no..explain.....i am all ears..it is easy to shout random slurrs..but back it uo

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
        Larry usually makes a thread like this if he gets triggered about a thread on Floyd.

And also to answer Larry's question. It's because Floyd never fought a Prime A-level fighter at their best when there were several walking around.

Comment

Well beat Pac s used goods never be the same in cotto. He beat jmm used goods in pac.

He never fought thurman, spence and fought berto!
          He said he can beat Ggg but don't try. He always tried get things in favour, not give any advantages away. Cw with green nel o .If he could help it he never gave advantages away like the zero influenced every decision, action or inaction he ever made
          There's lots of reasons why he's considered a cherry picker I've just mentioned few.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 08-07-2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Larry usually makes a thread like this if he gets triggered about a thread on Floyd.

And also to answer Larry's question. It's because Floyd never fought a Prime A-level fighter at their best when there were several walking around.
            corrales-prime
            castillo-prime
            judah-prime
            manny-younger and still winning titles
            canelo-unified champ-still on top
            Cotto-younger went on to win mw title and defend it
            Jmm-went on to ko Manny

stop making excuses not to give this man credit

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              corrales-prime
              castillo-prime
              judah-prime
              Jmm-went on to ko Manny

I didn't say all of those guys are Prime, I said Prime A-level fighter.

A-level fighter means that an absolute Elite fighter that can do great things. Such as coming back from a loss, to do great things and continue to be a top fighter, winning titles in multiple classes (winning LEGIT titles from LEGIT opponents, not broner)

Corrales was not an A-level fighter. After losing to Floyd, he never separated himself from other fighters to be the top dog of a weight class, and was repeatedly beaten till Cottey finished him.

Canelo
              Cotto
              Judah
              Manny
              Marquez

They were not in their primes, Cotto got his ass beaten already 3 and 4 years prior to Mayweather, Canelo was 23 years old and was greatly weight drained by the 152 catchweight, which he exhibited in the weigh in.

Marquez was a 135 lightweight that jumped to 147, and was infact the jump too big of a step that he had to go back to 135 and stayed there for a couple of years, and also it was a catchweight that Floyd did not honor.

Manny Pacquiao as great as he is, was a shadow of his former self, he was 36 years old that was knocked out cold already from Marquez and was already 5 years passed his prime.

Comment

corrales-prime
                castillo-prime
                judah-prime
                Jmm-went on to ko Manny

The man always tried getting advantages if he could help it. The zero influenced every decision, every action or inaction he ever made. He always had home advantage.
                That's a few of many reasons why flouds a cherry picker. There's no smoke without fire

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  I didn't say all of those guys are Prime, I said Prime A-level fighter.

A-level fighter means that an absolute Elite fighter that can do great things. Such as coming back from a loss, to do great things and continue to be a top fighter, winning titles in multiple classes (winning LEGIT titles from LEGIT opponents, not broner)

Corrales was not an A-level fighter. After losing to Floyd, he never separated himself from other fighters to be the top dog of a weight class, and was repeatedly beaten till Cottey finished him.

Canelo
                  Cotto
                  Judah
                  Manny
                  Marquez

They were not in their primes, Cotto got his ass beaten already 3 and 4 years prior to Mayweather, Canelo was 23 years old and was greatly weight drained by the 152 catchweight, which he exhibited in the weigh in.

Marquez was a 135 lightweight that jumped to 147, and was infact the jump too big of a step that he had to go back to 135 and stayed there for a couple of years, and also it was a catchweight that Floyd did not honor.

Manny Pacquiao as great as he is, was a shadow of his former self, he was 36 years old that was knocked out cold already from Marquez and was already 5 years passed his prime.
                  Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  The man always tried getting advantages if he could help it. The zero influenced every decision, every action or inaction he ever made. He always had home advantage.
                  That's a few of many reasons why flouds a cherry picker. There's no smoke without fire
                  we can argue all day, but the man is a certified ATG..and ya'll try to laugh at him resume like its an easy accomplishment.,..the disrespect is disgusting...you can say all you want about cherry picking(which i dont get as he beat more world champs then most and p4p current boxers) hell i wish more cherry picked like him...If Manny is a cherry pick then ill take that any day.....and how do you need judges when you hardly get hit?? THATS CALLED SKILL MAN.. Dude worked his entire life to be great and did..give credit where it is due..SHOW ME ANOTHER BOXER WHO MADE MANNY OR CANELO LOOK THE WAY FLOYD DID...MAKE ALL THE EXCUSES YOU WANT BUT NAME ME NAMES SINCE ITS THAT EASY

Comment

we can argue all day, but the man is a certified ATG..and ya'll try to laugh at him resume like its an easy accomplishment.,..the disrespect is disgusting...you can say all you want about cherry picking(which i dont get as he beat more world champs then most and p4p current boxers) hell i wish more cherry picked like him...If Manny is a cherry pick then ill take that any day.....and how do you need judges when you hardly get hit?? THATS CALLED SKILL MAN.. Dude worked his entire life to be great and did..give credit where it is due..SHOW ME ANOTHER BOXER WHO MADE MANNY OR CANELO LOOK THE WAY FLOYD DID...MAKE ALL THE EXCUSES YOU WANT BUT NAME ME NAMES SINCE ITS THAT EASY
                    I agree with what you said about everything. Floyd has an incredible career, I didn't say he's a cherry picker, I just say that his resume lacks certain names that would have elevated his status as an ATG. Because in my book, he's behind Pacquiao.

But you can disagree because that's your opinion and we should stay it at that.

Comment

Working...
                    X