No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Keep your insults to yourself. Im not an enviornmental guy. I dont even mind that Trump pulled out of the agreement.

Ive noticed you are very angry. Very agressive. You attack people for no reason. People who act out agressively online are usually making up for what they are lacking in real life. It gets better if you get help you know. I promise.

As an aside, while are you are here crying, you havent given any kind of solution to the problems. Should there be zero federal regulations on businesses? Should all unions be abolished? Should businesses even try to polute less? Whats the right balance in all of this?

Im waiting for your frustrat, euh I mean answers.
    Hahah sorry if I talk to harsh on u, didn't know u had a soft girly heart.

That's good that u don't mind trump pulled out because that was my whole argument from the beginning.
    Posters in here cry so much about climate change like trump is just gonna skyrocket destroy the planet the next day

The Paris agreement is a total sham and has been hurting us since the beginning. China has become richer as a result.
    if China is not gonna do the same effort as us were going to get crushed and starts to learn speak Chinese.

If there is a way to make China do what we want them to do that would be the best way but until then we cannot be out performed.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Damn.

You were right.

He didnt read anything I posted. At least not properly anyways.
      And yet I complimented you on your catch there and had to clarify my case.

Please, cut such childish nonsense.

If you want to play Gotcha! with SafeSpace, be my guest.

But I'm not interested if you do. I'm testing my beliefs in open debate, not trying to compete in some made up contest.

If you want to win e-debates, go here:
      http://www.debate.org

I recommended it to your pal SafeSpace, iirc about the time he put me on ignore. He chose to keep 'winning' here, whatever that means.

Now, care to address my point after the clarification....

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        You've contributed 25% of CO2 emissions in history and are now looking for a break because a country with 4 times your population has just overtaken you on an annual basis?
        We aren't looking for a break. It's our country, we do what we want.

If the rest of the world had demanded our freedoms, they'd be industrialized just as we are. And we aren't letting the world punish us for our successes any longer.

Quit the leftist talking points. After a promising start, you've really backslid into doing that all too often.

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        BTW, you obviously missed the last 50 or so years where Australians have enjoyed a much higher standard of living than Americans
        I put no stock in subjective opinion pieces like that.

I'm happier here than anywhere else, and I love our laws reflecting that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          We aren't looking for a break. It's our country, we do what we want.

If the rest of the world had demanded our freedoms, they'd be industrialized just as we are. And we aren't letting the world punish us for our successes any longer.

Quit the leftist talking points. After a promising start, you've really backslid into doing that all too often.

I put no stock in subjective opinion pieces like that.

I'm happier here than anywhere else, and I love our laws reflecting that.
          Punish you?

What a load of ****

The US gov't spends billion on Air Force One and you guys are worried about tipping way less than that into a fund that might prevent 3rd world countries from repeating your mistakes

Meanwhile, the potential bill for cleaning up the **** that the US is 25% responsible for is estimated to be in the tens of trillions

As for US losing jobs to China due to environmental constraints at home, again that is mainly bs

Take the computer industry as an example.

Dell, IBM, HP and Apple all signed manufacturing agreements with Asian companies (principally Foxconn) because they possessed mass-manufacturing expertise that their US counterparts did not.

The failure of US companies to develop that expertise literally cost your country hundreds of thousands of jobs

What's more, the world's most valuable company would have been dead years ago if it had not done so

Comment

Punish you?

What a load of ****

The US gov't spends billion on Air Force One and you guys are worried about tipping way less than that into a fund that might prevent 3rd world countries from repeating your mistakes

Meanwhile, the potential bill for cleaning up the **** that the US is 25% responsible for is estimated to be in the tens of trillions

As for US losing jobs to China due to environmental constraints at home, again that is mainly bs

Take the computer industry as an example.

Dell, IBM, HP and Apple all signed manufacturing agreements with Asian companies (principally Foxconn) because they possessed mass-manufacturing expertise that their US counterparts did not.

The failure of US companies to develop that expertise literally cost your country hundreds of thousands of jobs

What's more, the world's most valuable company would have been dead years ago if it had not done so

Damn, you have no idea what you are talking about.. America invented mass manufacturing, the assembly line, etc..

We also invented and use labor laws, and third worlders didn't, so now companies take manufacturing to third world crapholes that don't have modern labor laws to save a buck..

How stupid do you have to be to claim America has no expertise in manufacturing and somehow some 12 year old Asian in a sweatshop is an expert..

You are losing a lot of your intellectual credibility in this thread..

"America wealth came from pollution"

"America has no mass manufacturing expertise"

Any other ******ed nuggets of wisdom?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              And yet I complimented you on your catch there and had to clarify my case.

Please, cut such childish nonsense.

If you want to play Gotcha! with SafeSpace, be my guest.

But I'm not interested if you do. I'm testing my beliefs in open debate, not trying to compete in some made up contest.

If you want to win e-debates, go here:
              http://www.debate.org

I recommended it to your pal SafeSpace, iirc about the time he put me on ignore. He chose to keep 'winning' here, whatever that means.

Now, care to address my point after the clarification....
              Until you adress the links i posted and come back with links of your own, there isnt anywhere else to go on this topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Damn, you have no idea what you are talking about.. America invented mass manufacturing, the assembly line, etc..

We also invented and use labor laws, and third worlders didn't, so now companies take manufacturing to third world crapholes that don't have modern labor laws to save a buck..

How stupid do you have to be to claim America has no expertise in manufacturing and somehow some 12 year old Asian in a sweatshop is an expert..

You are losing a lot of your intellectual credibility in this thread..

"America wealth came from pollution"

"America has no mass manufacturing expertise"

Any other ******ed nuggets of wisdom?
                The US might have invented some manufacturing processes but the Asians enhanced them and have dominated the space for decades

And before you say "bbbbut price" then why are Toyotas considered to be much better made than virtually anything that has ever come out of Detroit?

Foxconn offered US computer companies far more volume, better quality and lower price in the computer industry and that's why they are the world's largest

Comment

The US might have invented some manufacturing processes but the Asians enhanced them and have dominated the space for decades

And before you say "bbbbut price" then why are Toyotas considered to be much better made than virtually anything that has ever come out of Detroit?

Foxconn offered US computer companies far more volume, better quality and lower price in the computer industry and that's why they are the world's largest

No,,, cheap labor is why companies moved labor there

And toyotas aren't superior quality

And Asians didn't enhance anything in manufacturing , they work for pennies, hence why they get the work. Not because of some incredible breakthrough in manufacturing like you are claiming..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    No,,, cheap labor is why companies moved labor there

And toyotas aren't superior quality

And Asians didn't enhance anything in manufacturing , they work for pennies, hence why they get the work. Not because of some incredible breakthrough in manufacturing like you are claiming..

Look up Kaizen

It's been studied in US business schools for decades

BTW, Dell's largest US manufacturing plant is in Texas

It is run by a Taiwanese who was headhunted from Foxconn LMAO
                    Last edited by Tomjas; 06-06-2017, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Look up Kaizen

It's been studied in US business schools for decades

BTW, Dell's largest US manufacturing plant is in Texas

It is run by a Taiwanese who was headhunted from Foxconn LMAO

None of that proves your point about "America not having mass manufacturing expertise". You are just throwing out random trivial facts.

America lost manufacturing jobs by having strict employment regulations and taxes, and allowed companies to use cheap 3rd world labor..
                      America didn't lose manufacturing jobs to 3rd world nations because 3rd world nations' vastly superior "expertise in mass manufacturing" like you claim. That's laughable

Comment

Working...
                      X