Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Tyson Fury put the city of Philadelphia on blast.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when Tyson Fury put the city of Philadelphia on blast.

Steve Cunningham, and the whole of Philadelphia behind him couldn't beat me together, never mind him on his own.

You talk a good game, "I'm from Philly i'm a tough guy gangster", well lets have it real, you are in trouble and i mean business and i'm going to hurt you seriously.

I hope you understand that, i hope your trainer understands that, i hope your wife understands that. I mean business, i didn't come to the USA to play around tip-tap boxing, i came here to do demolition jobs on cruiserweights.

4.40 onwards.

Lucas is gonna end Philly's last hope.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

4.40 onwards.
      Remember when a CW put fury on his ass??

Comment

lol I remember Fury putting the whole of the USA on blast. He should have continued touring out there knocking off the likes of Wilder and Jennings.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
          Remember when a CW put fury on his ass??
          I remember Cunningham getting knocked unconscious. I then remember his *****ing and crying about Fury's smart setup for the knockout. He got humiliated.

Comment

4.40 onwards.
            ****ing hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              lol I remember Fury putting the whole of the USA on blast. He should have continued touring out there knocking off the likes of Wilder and Jennings.
              Hayes going night night. Fury got this, the klits are next but my gut is telling me they'll be on the run after my boy fury puts a beating on haye.

Comment

fury is a boxer the brits actually talk about.
                that's a burn that administers itself.

tyson fury is not a remarkable boxer. he is a 6'9" side show. he's a "contender" because he's in the worst HW division ever.

the one good HW the brits have, david haye, is literally a con artist. he fools people for money.

and finally, nobody in philly or anywhere else has ever supported steve cunningham.

"steve who? just make the damn cheesesteak and f#ck off."

Comment

Yet B-Hop is 48 with another championship..

Comment

I remember Cunningham getting knocked unconscious. I then remember his *****ing and crying about Fury's smart setup for the knockout. He got humiliated.
                    And yet fury got put on his ass by a CW not known for his power.

Comment

Working...
                    X