No announcement yet.

i say its Floyd using roids and this is a ploy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i say its Floyd using roids and this is a ploy

If Floyd drops his demands for Olympic style drug testing then he himself will avaid those stringent tests, Pacquiao has tested clean both before and after his last 6 fights in Vegas, Floyd has had one fight in nearly 30 months yet in the 24/7 show with Marquez Floyd looked very much like he had used steroids... IMO this is a ploy by Floyd & Floyd Sr. as a way to get out of the fight or avoid the drug testing, They or anyone else do not have a shred of proof that Pacquiao is a drug cheat

Was Floyd drug tested during his 2 year layoff?

Comment

mayweather will rig this test and make pac look bad then duck him

Comment

Originally posted by Sharethelove View Post
        my god i hate pac fans so much

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Glad you admit you're a hater, *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            No need to hate. It's actually funny just watching all the new threads putting a spin on the situation.

In the end, the majority of the boxing public's opinion is what counts.

Comment

i believe that floyd is roided. imagine you are surrounded by ex convicts, drug users and drug traffickers. why not? probability is high.

let us see LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mclovin View Post
                i believe that floyd is roided. imagine you are surrounded by ex convicts, drug users and drug traffickers. why not? probability is high.

let us see LOL
                Probably more evidence there than anything the Pacquiao accusers have lol

Comment

Originally posted by mclovin View Post

let us see LOL
                  That's a probability. And the only way to find out is if they're tested.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X