Collapse
No announcement yet.

salute to tyson fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Fury is the REAL PRIDE OF THE UK. A fighter with BALLS.

This guy is 10,000x the man Anthony Joshua could ever dream of being.

I don't think he'll win tonight, but he's a winner for just stepping in there after all he's been through. Nothing but respect for this man.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      for real...i always loved this

On June 27, 2018, Fury gave Wilder a message in an Instagram video saying, "I'll apologise on behalf of Eddie Hearn and Anthony Joshua because they're from the same country as I am, they won't fight you and they've took three months stringing you and the fans along with no intention of fighting, but I'll fight you in three seconds. Get your boss to send me the contract and I'll show you how long it takes to sign it! If you wanna fight the best this country has ever had knock on my door and see if the Gypsy King doesn't answer! The ball is in your court."

fury always keeps it real...has balls....hes fun times....he keeps it interesting....he may be a little nuts but i hope he keeps it together in the long term....somtimes mentally ill people can be some of the most fun and most intoxicating people on earth when theyre in a good place

tonight is going to be epic...i hope the fight delivers given all the attention on it

salue to fury and to wilder...we all know im a wilder fan but this is what the sport is all about...may the better man come out on top tonight
      Fury is better than Wilder. It wasn’t even close was it?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Fury is better than Wilder. It wasn’t even close was it?
        chris...you disappeared for months and came back to gloat after wilder lost...says alot...if wilder had won we wouldnt be seeing or hearing from you....

have a good one

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          chris...you disappeared for months and came back to gloat after wilder lost...says alot...if wilder had won we wouldnt be seeing or hearing from you....

have a good one
          I knew he’d lose and told you as much many times over but can’t really justify posting here but remembering how pathetic Wilders fans are I’ve been forced to come back and see the reaction.

I’m excited to see them fight again! Fury will thump him again.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I knew he’d lose and told you as much many times over but can’t really justify posting here but remembering how pathetic Wilders fans are I’ve been forced to come back and see the reaction.

I’m excited to see them fight again! Fury will thump him again.
            lol@ calling wilders fans pathetic.....

you werent forced to do anything...you came here because the thought of wilder disgusts you for some odd reason....

its no sweat off my back..i lost nothing....you didnt win anything either

Comment

Working...
            X