No announcement yet.

Feed Me My Crow !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Keep something in mind... No matter what anyone says NO one could predict how Wilder would handle getting attacked hard. We kind of was Ortiz hurt him in the first fight, but Ortiz could not press on.

Everyone assumes a puncher is the attacker and often...the puncher is the attacker. But Schmelling beat Louis up the frst fight it shocked people. Wilder was never in a position where he had to deal with being the one hunted. So nobody really knew what would happen when pressure was put on him.

Unfortunately while he is a tough guy, he does not have the toolbox to deal with being attacked, pressured, put on his heels. He tried to stay up and fire, and against a lot of guys this might have worked.
    Like I said, The 'Bama Bum. Had me fooled and played with my emotions

Comment

Ok, so there will be an immediate rematch....Ala AJ Ruiz. Gotta man up.

He now blames his gaudy costume. It was supposed to be the embodiment of all that he is.....Became his harbinger of doom.

Irony

Team Wilder should sit down with NSAC and rewatch the fight, count the fouls. Keep the decision, just look at what Fury was allowed to do (besides kick Wilder's ass ).

I know I also give Mike Tyson a lot of grief but he did it right (among others). No ring walk theatrics. ''Get me to the ring pronto ! I have someone to slaughter !''

If Wilder is reading this.....When a cvnt is leaning on you, TAKE A KNEE !!!!!!!
      When you get up. tell the ref to do his fuc king job or it's going to get, messy.
      What Fury does, you do.

And yes, I'm riding with the Alabama Bum
      There will be a 4th fight

Comment

I had Wilder by KO. Fury deserves praise for switching up his style and getting the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          I had Wilder by KO. Fury deserves praise for switching up his style and getting the job done.
          Facts

Leaning down on Wilder's back all night wasn't an egregious foul, but the ref should have made Fury stop doing it. The rabbit punches, though.

I will accept Fury fans to say he did a spectacular job in there, but I would have to disagree.

He won the fight by any means necessary.....which is the mission.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            Remember Wilder can still make Spilka II and look like a killer, maybe Stiverne III.... pffft
            Haha Haha. All these yanks buying into a ducker whose best win was a 40 year old untested Cuban who he was losing badly to when his lottery punch bailed him out.
            The very definition of a protected hype job.

Comment

The Wildettes making excuses now. Your boy is a skill less, glass chinned weakling. "my costume broke my legs"

Comment

Throwing up a smoke screen along with an admission is a scared little girl way of doing business. Admit you’re a fool and then move drop it without tagging on things afterwards. That’s how it’s supposed to work.

And lol @ you breaking down a fight. People don’t use bums as investment advisors. Why would they turn to you for boxing insights?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  I knew Fury was crazy enough to fight like he said he would, he had all the confidence in the world from the first fight.

I just thought he would have got caught. Im curious to see how things play out now
                  Same here. Man, I thought he was going to clipped and ktfo.

But he put on an ass whopping

I still like Wilder but he shouldn't be making excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                    Haha Haha. All these yanks buying into a ducker whose best win was a 40 year old untested Cuban who he was losing badly to when his lottery punch bailed him out.
                    The very definition of a protected hype job.
                    I was trying the sarcasm side in me. Wilder is a B tch!

Comment

I know this isn't exactly me eating crow, BUT, for Fury fans to say Fury put on a boxing clinic, that's pure fiction. It was sloppy from the opening bell to when the towel was thrown. Bayless was Useless

Comment

Working...
                      X