No announcement yet.

I have a curved cocc that hits the G spot like a lawnmower

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    You better engineer the most sturdy banana boat that’ll bring your twelve brothers and sisters from PI 😆

Sure Korean women have preferences too and few may choose other ethnic guys but One thing i can tell you for sure is that no Korean woman will ever choose a Pinoy dishwasher over a Korean man. That may hurt you but it’s the truth lol.

Tell me this. Why do Pinoy girls watch Korean drama, have korean stud posters on they wall, and escape to Korea in cargo ships? You are not doing your job little man.

And to stick to the subject, I said that Koreans are known as the biggest asians. Are you disputing that?

Go ahead and tell me that Pinoy munchkins are bigger and taller than Korean males haha
    the only big thing i can think about korean is the korean women's clit. actually, your mom and sis prove my statement correct and precise. Show me a korean stud mr 3 inches!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      the only big thing i can think about korean is the korean women's clit. actually, your mom and sis prove my statement correct and precise. Show me a korean stud mr 3 inches!
      You are hilarious. Filipino peasant talking about a Korean lol you can only do that on the internet because in real life, they are your bosses.

I know your sister is a mail order bride too foo cuz I know how the parents roll. You guys pimp out your underaged daughters for money. Am I wrong?

Engineer ic
      What you really mean is you are an X-Ray technician or just a regular RN

You better go running when you hear that button bumbayan 😂

Comment

You are hilarious. Filipino peasant talking about a Korean lol you can only do that on the internet because in real life, they are your bosses.

I know your sister is a mail order bride too foo cuz I know how the parents roll. You guys pimp out your underaged daughters for money. Am I wrong?

Engineer ic
        What you really mean is you are an X-Ray technician or just a regular RN

You better go running when you hear that button bumbayan ��
        korean are weak azz asians. they're the weaklings with the smallest dick ever in the whole world!

Comment

go to the north and just follow how the real korean roll.

weak azz phaggot!

Comment

Oh Pinoy is butthurt now. Stop crying lol

Comment

Oh Pinoy is butthurt now. Stop crying lol
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i just told you the truth. you phaggot koreans have the smallest dick in the whole world! just ask your uncle up north with 1.5 inches!

you all look like a fag to say the least!

sorry bro but that's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                korean are weak azz asians. they're the weaklings with the smallest dick ever in the whole world!
                Korean man:

- making techs that are changing the world

- koreans win oscars too lol

- generally make sht load of money. We are extremely savy people.

- CEOs of major corporations

In a nutshell, you guys are nowhere near our level. Ya are all the way down there near Ethiopia and Bangladesh while Korea is doing big things as one of the super powers.

Pinoy Male:

- fisherman
                - dishwashers
                - Nurses lol
                - criminals
                - the next Pacquiao lol

Tell me im wrong!

Comment

Korean man:

- making techs that are changing the world

- koreans win oscars too lol

- generally make sht load of money. We are extremely savy people.

- CEOs of major corporations

In a nutshell, you guys are nowhere near our level. Ya are all the way down there near Ethiopia and Bangladesh while Korea is doing big things as one of the super powers.

Pinoy Male:

- fisherman
                  - dishwashers
                  - Nurses lol
                  - criminals
                  - the next Pacquiao lol

Tell me im wrong!
                  the next korean is either gonna look like a fag or will look like kim jung un!

both would be carrying at least 1.5 inches dick!

Comment

mines perfectly straight, my cokk gets stimulated quickly by her vagin this way while missing all her pleasure spots, I ejaculate fast, she gets pregnant faster, and it makes me high status cause I dont care how she feels, thats how evolution works noobs, get with the program

Comment

Mine is straight and looks like a missile. The size, however, is top secret in my country!

Comment

Working...
                      X