• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
    Wilder ko joshua 9
    Aj is no Washington or Stirverne.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      You have to be a complete moron to think that Wilder presents a bigger threat to Joshua than Fury.
      LOL best post of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        AJ would murder Wilder in 3 rounds tops
        Deontay Wilder gets dropped in 4 rounds, then windmills a gassed Joshua to a stoppage in 11 rounds.

Comment

Of course he would call out Fury. He's a fat druggy that hasn't fought in over a year. Wlad in 17 months. AJ isn't going anywhere near Wilder. As exciting as this fight was it was more about what Wlad didn't do than what AJ did.

Even in the 1st four rounds, which AJ won, Wlad was backing up AJ and was controlling the rounds. Wlad just wasn't pulling the trigger at all. Also AJ was a complete statue in there. Very easy to hit. I'll bet every point I have that Wilder puts AJ to sleep in his hometown.

Comment

I am certain, that at this moment, the 2 best HWs in the world were in that ring tonight. WK looked much more fresh with all the time off and put on a great performance. Wilder was getting outboxed by Gerald Washington and had his face puffed up by Duhaupas' jab. What would Klitschko's jab and 1-2 have done to him tonight? Fury is fat and mia, so he's not even in this discussion. Only Luis Ortiz would have a claim at being better than either of these guys right now imo.

Comment

Working...
            X