Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker vs. Hughie Fury is OFF - Confirms WBO President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    I'm Fury fan.. Or use to be. Told myself they'll get to NZ this week and they'll be ok.

Honestly tired of d*ckheads treating fans like this **** Fury's bunch of cuuunts.
    Disgraces to the sport, absolutely.

Comment

I think we all knew; even the Furys fans; that Hughie Fury (for a reason or another) would never been in the ring with Parker, so hope team Parker already expected a remplacement
      Wilder should concentrate on Wlad, Fury, and Joshua.
      Parker only have one title fight and need to face other guys of his size before facing the big 4, Hughie Fury would have been perfect for Parker then Lucas Browne but both are out so what about Shannon Briggs & Chris Arreola against Parker?

deathofaclown: "I can see Parker v Bellew happening. Hearn said Parker's team had been in touch with him regarding a Bellew fight"
      Interesting, and will be great for Parker

Comment

Bellew would be a good money fight for Parker but doesn't really give him any learning experience, I expect he'd knock him out within 4.

Shannon Briggs? Really? Briggs is a joke and would also be a waste of time, without even bringing money to the table.

Christian Hammer might be an option but I doubt he'd take the fight on 2 weeks notice.

Let's get the Wilder unification fight.

Comment

Same old fury family pulling out of fights.... hughie and tyson are bums! Hughie only now understands he won't win 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Your an idiot for even suggesting it is a reason.
            Do your research mate.

It's all over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
              Do your research mate.

It's all over the internet.

Looks like you were wrong. His your Internet research coming along?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                I think we all knew; even the Furys fans; that Hughie Fury (for a reason or another) would never been in the ring with Parker, so hope team Parker already expected a remplacement
                Wilder should concentrate on Wlad, Fury, and Joshua.
                Parker only have one title fight and need to face other guys of his size before facing the big 4, Hughie Fury would have been perfect for Parker then Lucas Browne but both are out so what about Shannon Briggs & Chris Arreola against Parker?

deathofaclown: "I can see Parker v Bellew happening. Hearn said Parker's team had been in touch with him regarding a Bellew fight"
                Interesting, and will be great for Parker
                Shannon Briggs !? Wtf, seriously ?

The dude was shot 7 years ago, how is Briggs any better than Bellew and not taking into account Bellew would be ppv in the UK.

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
                Bellew would be a good money fight for Parker but doesn't really give him any learning experience, I expect he'd knock him out within 4.

Shannon Briggs? Really? Briggs is a joke and would also be a waste of time, without even bringing money to the table.

Christian Hammer might be an option but I doubt he'd take the fight on 2 weeks notice.

Let's get the Wilder unification fight.
                Wilder is all hot air, he wouldn't face Parker if you put a a contract under his nose for less than $5m, end of road and career for Wilder if he fought Joey.

Parker vs AJ/Wlad winner is the most meaningful fight to be made, they'll come together these guys back up their talk.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  Shannon Briggs !? Wtf, seriously ?

The dude was shot 7 years ago, how is Briggs any better than Bellew and not taking into account Bellew would be ppv in the UK.

Wilder is all hot air, he wouldn't face Parker if you put a a contract under his nose for less than $5m, end of road and career for Wilder if he fought Joey.

Parker vs AJ/Wlad winner is the most meaningful fight to be made, they'll come together these guys back up their talk.
                  You think that you can find a top heavyweight in 10 days notice??? that's why I talk about Briggs or Arreloa, and I'm a fan of Parker so I'm ok to see him fight someone past his prime for a 10 days notice fight

I'm a fan of Wilder also, but seriously he should have already fought Wlad, Fury, or Joshua, so him telling Parker to cancel his NZ' bout and waiting to fight him; Wilder; in the US is not serious imo

But Breazeale will have been the best option for Parker imo

"Bellew would be ppv in the UK."
                  Parker has a bout in NZ next week, not in the UK, so your Parker/Bellew on PPV in UK for May 6 2017 is 100% BS
                  Last edited by BoxHec; 04-27-2017, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X