• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    LOL shut up white boy...you aint foolin nobody
    boy,, .,,, u just began a forum feud ,,, will prove to be ur last ever.,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by hotep git low View Post
      boy,, .,,, u just began a forum feud ,,, will prove to be ur last ever.,,,,

Comment

u gonna need some stronger **** than that boy ,,,.,., ima be on u like glue,,,

Comment

u gonna need some stronger **** than that boy ,,,.,., ima be on u like glue,,,
          Lou Cipher has already ran off 4 ALT accounts of yours...what makes you think faking an old ass black man that "accidentally" posted the same sig twice is gonna do any better? You just dont have the intelligence, wit, charm, machismo, or testosterone to defeat Lou Cipher in any challenge known to mankind. Your pecker must have been Jeffrey Dahmer in it's past life for God to attach it to a skid mark like you. Suck it, Turd Boi

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Lou Cipher has already ran off 4 ALT accounts of yours...what makes you think faking an old ass black man that "accidentally" posted the same sig twice is gonna do any better? You just dont have the intelligence, wit, charm, machismo, or testosterone to defeat Lou Cipher in any challenge known to mankind. Your pecker must have been Jeffrey Dahmer in it's past life for God to attach it to a skid mark like you. Suck it, Turd Boi
            u dam fool,,,, why u think my sig say "double deckin",,, u dumazz,,, i invented the double decker booty clap ,,,,, u mount 2 bich on top each other and she double deckin,,, DAMN,,,, it get me sprung,,,,, now u humiliate urself not much left for me to do but i will run u long and hard across this forum over the coming years boy,,,,, u bit off more than u can chew,,,,,,,, every post u make i will be there,,, u will wish uw was never born boy,,,,, prepare,,,, warning shot firet,,,,

Comment

u dam fool,,,, why u think my sig say "double deckin",,, u dumazz,,, i invented the double decker booty clap ,,,,, u mount 2 bich on top each other and she double deckin,,, DAMN,,,, it get me sprung,,,,, now u humiliate urself not much left for me to do but i will run u long and hard across this forum over the coming years boy,,,,, u bit off more than u can chew,,,,,,,, every post u make i will be there,,, u will wish uw was never born boy,,,,, prepare,,,, warning shot firet,,,,
              Buuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

Comment

Working...
              X