Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to you which fighters are soft ?

From excuses to bad business moves for no reason
    to fake retirements all the way to
    Actions in the ring. Interviews or avoiding certain questions . Whatever made you feel like a certain fighter (not soft overall ) just soft compared to all other fighters.

Who to you is soft . To me guys like holyfield tyson are the definition of hard. They would fight anybody

Fighting someone who fought a 14-12 cab driver in the last year, that is pretty soft.

Comment

Who is danny garcia???

Comment

Adonis Stevenson is a piece of schit

Comment

Broner, Floyd at times, ugh why am I even writing this. Bottom line HAYMON ADVISED fighters are the boxers who seem to shy away from good competition! Yes Top Rank will keep guys in house but at least the best are facing each other. Imagine if Marquez, Bradley, Manny, and others didn't fight each other and merely rebuilt there resume's on C fighters like Haymon. There's a reason people like JCC jr and Garcia are leaving top rank. It's because they want more control over there careers (which I can't argue with that) ie they want to pick opponents that only benefit themselves solely.....how do people not get this

Comment

Peter Quillin

Comment

Ray Mercer always came across as a soft hearted fighter: always showing his opponents too much mercy when they were out on the ropes.

Comment

Working...
              X