Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1500 year old bible confirms that jesus christ was not crucified – vatican in awe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 1500 year old bible confirms that jesus christ was not crucified – vatican in awe

http://www.theusefulin.com/2014/06/1...jesus.html?m=1

I have this theory that jesus lived around 400 BC or 200 BC, he traveled out to china where he learned of the teachings of Mozi. Mozi taught of universal love. Jesus then returned to his home land and taught this universal love to his people, teachings that went against the punishments handed down to the people who go against the law of god.

jesus was killed by the people of his home land.

his story and the teaching of universal love spread, great events of this mans life were remembered, like the time he shared his meal with tens of people, or the lesson taught on the mount, quotes to love god and love your neighbor, and his death for preaching out against the law of the land.

these stories would spread and grow, the stories would inspire people, inspire them to stand up to the implementation of gods commandments as the law of the land, inspired them to be right while the established authorities were wrong.

some people would take these stories and turn them into books, all number of books were produced, this guy matthew wrote a book, so did mark, as did this guy luke, and anoter dude john, then this other guy, paul, wrote a book in the form of a correspondence, every one was writing books, and every one was trying to use the name of this guy who had died 200-400 years earlier to inspire people to action for or against the established authority.

As such, any story of jesus that includes magic is likely little more than propaganda

while biblical writings like the didache, a simple "how to" on following the road to salvation which leaves out mention of the immaculate birth, the miracles performed, the crucifixion, and the resurrection, exist for a much more noble cause than propaganda.

if we are ever to find the true story of jesus, there will be no talk of magical powers in it.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 10-29-2014, 03:48 AM.

Comment

I heard it was fake...

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        I have this theory that jesus lived around 400 BC or 200 BC, he traveled out to china where he learned of the teachings of Mozi. Mozi taught of universal love. Jesus then returned to his home land and taught this universal love to his people, teachings that went against the punishments handed down to the people who go against the law of god.

jesus was killed by the people of his home land.

his story and the teaching of universal love spread, great events of this mans life were remembered, like the time he shared his meal with tens of people, or the lesson taught on the mount, quotes to love god and love your neighbor, and his death for preaching out against the law of the land.

these stories would spread and grow, the stories would inspire people, inspire them to stand up to the implementation of gods commandments as the law of the land, inspired them to be right while the established authorities were wrong.

some people would take these stories and turn them into books, all number of books were produced, this guy matthew wrote a book, so did mark, as did this guy luke, and anoter dude john, then this other guy, paul, wrote a book in the form of a correspondence, every one was writing books, and every one was trying to use the name of this guy who had died 200-400 years earlier to inspire people to action for or against the established authority.

As such, any story of jesus that includes magic is likely little more than propaganda

while biblical writings like the didache, a simple "how to" on following the road to salvation which leaves out mention of the immaculate birth, the miracles performed, the crucifixion, and the resurrection, exist for a much more noble cause than propaganda.

if we are ever to find the true story of jesus, there will be no talk of magical powers in it.
        Nice theory. Proving that would be a herculean task though.

I thought the word bible is the plural form of biblium. So is it bible ir a biblium they are referring to here?

Comment

i wish i could build a time machine, take a HD camera with me back then, film the whole ****ing thing then bring it back to the current time and shut a lot of people up. ya ****s.

Comment

The gospel was debunked? There was an articles on snopes, firstly it should be the Epistle of Barnabas, the excerpt from the Turkish bible supposedly contains the gospel of Barnabas, issue was historians discovered the gospel of barnabas was written in the 14th century Italian.

There are too many obvious errors supposedly that give away the european composition. They mention the 100 year jubilee when the Jewish jubilee is every 50 years, the christian Jubilee for 100 years actually started in the 1300's.

This is not to say I believe in the bible.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              I thought the word bible is the plural form of biblium. So is it bible ir a biblium they are referring to here?
              they are just referring to one book, similar to how the gospel of luke is just one book.

when they call the book by name it tends to just be the one book while bible tends to be a collection of books, though it dosnt have to be, some one might say the book of Mathew is their bible, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Biblium is how to say bible in latin, or "your majesty"

Comment

All I can say is if u ever tried trusting in him it wouldn't matter what anyone comes up with or says, he would prove to u that He is who he is

Comment

It's a medieval Turkish forgery. Curiously it has a lot of parallels with Islamic beliefs.

Comment

So The qur'an got it right :

"O People of the Book, exceed not the limits in your religion or speak anything about Allah, but the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, is only a messenger of Allah and His word which He communicated to Mary and a mercy from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And say not to the trinity. Desist, it is better for you. Allah is only one God. Far be it from His glory to have a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. And sufficient is Allah as having charge of affairs." -qur'an surrah an-nisa

"And they said we have killed the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, the Messenger of God. They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, though it was made to appear like that to them; those that disagreed about him are full of doubt, with no knowledge to follow, only supposition: they certainly did not kill him. On the contrary, God raised him unto himself. God is almighty and wise."
                    ***8212;Quran surah 4 (An-Nisa ***1575;***1604;***1606;***1587;***1575;***1569 ayah 157-158

Comment

Working...
                    X