Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So wait, I thought Angel Heredia was going to turn Rios into the HULK.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So wait, I thought Angel Heredia was going to turn Rios into the HULK.

Sorry Pacamaniac's I know you were hoping that Rios would have brutally knocked Alvarado out so you could then turn around and say "see see I told you Heredia feeds his fighters steroids! Look at the way Rios destroyed Alvarado" So what's the excuse know?

Yea Heredia is sooo overrated.

Comment

I'm waiting for someone to say "but Rios hurt Alvarado with just a jab he must be roiding"

Comment

Even tho I don't think Marquez is on steroids. This is a horrible way to defend that he wasn't rios was out boxed anyone could do that. To top that you can be on roids and still get beat the **** up ask Vargas

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          Even tho I don't think Marquez is on steroids. This is a horrible way to defend that he wasn't rios was out boxed anyone could do that. To top that you can be on roids and still get beat the **** up ask Vargas
          JMM body from 2009 142 to now is no joke. His arms and body are much bigger.

Rios looked slightly more toned in the abs but nothing else.

Comment

Took him two fights with Marquez .

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post

Either do I. The only people that think that are the die hard Pac fans that blame Heredia for Pac's loss.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                Either do I. The only people that think that are the die hard Pac fans that blame Heredia for Pac's loss.
                I am not sure if it's normal to get so much bigger and toner at his age without something like a PED.

He was the same weight in 2009 and looked different by quite a bit.

Comment

I hate Rios
                  Last edited by Pr23; 03-31-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

steroids can't fix your defense, chin or help improve your skills....plus alvarado fought a smarter fight and utilized that right hand well. alos rios was only with heredia for like 8 weeks...heredia was doping marquez for almost an entire year.

Comment

Working...
                    X