No announcement yet.

If Rosado didn't pluck his eyebrows....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    oh im not. i was seriously wondering based on all the posts.
    I got you bro. this thread is hilarious.

Comment

I really do not care if another man I come across plucks his eyebrows. Its non of my business and I dont give a damn. Wont be any trouble as long as he keeps his girly hands off of me.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
        I got you bro. this thread is hilarious.
        it is, but strangely enough, i found it valid. i had a gf whos skin over her eye always seemed so tender and just irritated.

Comment

it is, but strangely enough, i found it valid. i had a gf whos skin over her eye always seemed so tender and just irritated.
          Is Danny Garcia the only PR Boxer that doesn't pluck or "shape up" his eyebrows?

Comment

Really? That's crazy. I remember seeing this asian chick once with two huge red patches above her eyes. it looked like she had been sting by a bee, or something.

I was curious as to what was the cause for her discomforting appearance. come to find out she had just gotta her eyebrows threaded!

the things females do is just beyond me. lol they went from plucking, to waxing, and now threading. lol
            Last edited by codey; 01-21-2013, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
              Is Danny Garcia the only PR Boxer that doesn't pluck or "shape up" his eyebrows?
              he cleans his shit up or else he would have a unibrow type shit.

but naw he dont shape them up he just looks gay (not to mention ******ed) naturally I think.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                nah, i'm pretty sure he's a pluckin' ass rican too.

Comment

I can't even shape my beard properly anymore since i got knifed just above and through the lip so i got a knife scar under my nose where no hair grows. It looks like I slipped with the shaver whenever i grow a moustache.

Eyebrows? Never thought to do it, but it's no big deal, it's just body hair. People get haircuts all the time, shave their facial hair and eyebrows are just another form of facial hair afterall. My girl did cut one of my eyebrows hairs once when it started sticking out like an antenna. Didn't bother me but she had some sort of problem with me looking like a giant insect.

Comment

Seriously what's the point of this thread? What's next? Who shaves his balls?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                      Seriously what's the point of this thread? What's next? Who shaves his balls?
                      ME!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X