No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Jacobs Possibly Out For One Year, Ali Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Jacobs Possibly Out For One Year, Ali Update

Danny Jacobs, the charismatic middleweight from Brooklyn who struggled in a title shot last year, will be out of action for perhaps a year after life-saving surgery to remove a tumorous growth on his spine nearly two months ago, said his trainer, Andre Rozier. [Click Here To Read More]

wow. i had no idea about the tumor. hopefully he's fine now. he's still got a bright future in boxing. best of luck to him.

Comment

Damn.... hope he is alright....

Comment

Been knew about this for a while but didn't know he would be out that damn long...smh

I hope Golden Boy doesn't drop him...

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
          wow. i had no idea about the tumor. hopefully he's fine now. he's still got a bright future in boxing. best of luck to him.
          Doo betta get some of that keemo juice up in his veins he be aight afta like 2 weeks or so

Comment

No matter how you feel about a fighter it's always good to hear something like that. Glad they caught it. I'm not a Jacobs fan but good for him and his family.

Comment

Thats cool I am happy that he got himself checked out good for him and his family.

Comment

get better jacobs

Comment

Respect to Danny Jacobs

Comment

Damn, hope the best for Jacobs

Glad to see World Kid Ali will be back in the ring soon, I know he wanted to be on the Khan/Judah undercard but he'll get his shine soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X