Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeing How Mexican rapper Capone-e is friends with both Amir Khan and Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murder by Speed View Post
    Even though Rios and Mr.Capone-E have the same nationality, I think he sould support Khan because he is a closer friend with him.

Hey when Did Rios Become a Muslim and Pakistani National?

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Why do a lot of Mexicans seem to have so much hate for one of their greatest sons?
    Well Because He Aint a Mexican for Starters. Would You say that an Aborgini From Australia is An African American? Hell No they Have nothing in Common Expect Skin Tones Some Times.

Dam Do your research my man

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Why do a lot of Mexicans seem to have so much hate for one of their greatest sons?
      Just look at how they treated Oscar De La Hoya.

They were hating on him non stop even though he was the only Mexican superstar back then.
      Last edited by Murder by Speed; 07-20-2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Who's to say he can't ringwalk both of them and collect that big paycheck and still have time to pull a few missions that same night? That's how badass of a vato Capone E is.

Comment

Here you go Fellas

Mr Capone-E AKA- Fahd Azam
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Capone-E
          Fahd Azam,[1] better known by his stage name Mr. Capone-E, is an American rapper.
          Azam grew up in the San Gabriel Valley.[2] A former gang member, Azam was released from prison in 1998 and decided to become a rapper.[3] As Mr. Capone-E, Azam established his own record label, Hi-Power Entertainment.[4] and later signed to Thump Records, where he released his later works including his 2003 album Dedicated 2 the Oldies in which he interpolated songs like "Angel Baby" by Rosie & the Originals.[5] Mr. Capone-E's first album to chart on the American Billboard charts was A Soldier's Story from 2006, which reached #30 on the Top Heatseekers chart.[6] Mr. Capone-E has described his music as "Sureņo hip hop".[2]
          Mr. Capone-E was involved in a rap feud with Chicano rapper Capone, concerning their similar names and connection to the same record label.[7][8]
          In 2006, Capone-E collaborated with Twista for the single "Don't Get It Twisted". The song charted at #40 on the Billboard Rhythmic Top 40 chart.[9]
          Under pressure from Mayor Ed Clark and Weld County District Attorney Ken Buck, King Productions canceled a concert of Mr. Capone-E in Greeley, Colorado in January 2008. The government officials were concerned that Capone-E's music would glorify gangs.[10]

The Real Capone clowning him middle of interviw
          http://www.latinrapper.com/featurednews30.html
          Funny thing is, he ain't even Latino. [editor note: emails were sent to Mr. Capone-E and his record label asking for confirmation or denial of the ethnicity claim to offer an impartial feature, those emails have not been returned]

But in all fairness, even if he's Middle Eastern, he's still brown, its still brown on brown violence it can come to. Is it just that you don't like that he does Chicano rap?

No, its just... The main thing is, dude, I grew up San Fernando, California. So all the cholo style, big clothes, Dickies, back in ‘89, ‘88, I lost at least seven homeboys from our neighborhood, murdered. Nowadays, you got guys like this dude, dressing like a Mexican dude. He's pimping our culture, the way I see it. And then people, you know, think he's a real cholo. I got dudes that were murked for **** like that. ‘Hey what gang are you from', ‘San Fernando?' Boom! Nowadays they dress like that. As far as violence goes, I'm not gonna go like an immature rapper. If it goes violent, that will be on him. I'm not gonna go try to shoot no one.

This right here gonna Hurt
          Pakistani Gangster Rapper - Mr. Capone-E (Fahd Azam)
          http://www.defence.pk/forums/members...fahd-azam.html

Comment

mr Capone E is a legend....I love his music...he's a big superstar down in Mexico.

Heard his concert sold out the Azteca last summer....

Comment

Working...
            X