No announcement yet.

A Youtube Loser Cries Over Fedor's Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Youtube Loser Cries Over Fedor's Win

these are the guys i like to see get beat up in the ring. dude knows nothing about MMA

Comment

I thought this was going to be a video with Dana White in it. I LOL'd hard when the guy said "Maybe Fedor is decent in MMA"....

Comment

AHAHAHAHHAHA, this guy gets bullied by Fedor. Motha****ing Fedor ain't gonna lose, the guy must be in some deep depression.

Comment

he was drunk obviously, this ***** was drinking 211 son that says it all, I was a teenager the last time I drank a 211 and a very reckless one too much like homie above, it's 100% crystal that Fedor is the truth this cat just needs to ease down and see that you don't get lucky as many times as Fedor has won with those bombs he will eventually learn more about MMA and realize his ignorance, in a few years he will laugh at that ignorant kid he once was

Comment

hahahaha "If you think my prediction was wrong, you can suck my dick"

Comment

Frankenstein HMC will not be happy

Comment

It seems to me this dude is just talking **** and not being serious. I do this sometimes, but for him to put it on camera is quite brave. lol

I laughed through the whole thing. "IQ over 50" and "If anybody has a problem with that, **** you..the fact of the matter is this" Seems like this dude watches too much Rocky Maivia interviews with Michael Cole.

Comment

Working...
                X