Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question to Floyd fans. Are you embarrassed by his request Olympic-style drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
    BTW, what is the difference between NSAC test and Olympic test? Pleaseeducate me on this.. thanks
    in boxing, you basically know when you are going to be tested, the dates are pretty much set in stone, in olympic testing, you have no idea, its mandatory and you get tested on the spot basically. thats why so many olympians get caught.

Comment

I would. It's like Roach saying May's fights don't seem right. Saying he paid JMM to miss his punches and bribed the judges in the Clottey fight. No evidence, no witnesses, just personal opinion because he don't like the guy. Then Roach says the only way Pac will fight May is if a 3rd party commission tracks all Mayweather's financial transactions leading up to the fight.

No logic..completely unfounded, pure speculative BS.

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
        Never mind that he's not signed the contract yet. His disillusion of the venue for the fight. But this stunt to have a thorough drug testing in order to prove something baseless and anchored only by the thought of his father. How does this make you, avid Mayweather fans feel???
        its fine...then *****sexuals will have no excuses if pac wins....you can always say "see, see, pac was clean! he beat floyd fair and square".

Comment

am not a *****... you can tell by my sig hehehe..

but this is actually brilliant once and for all manny's name will be cleaned by these malicious rumor.. actually the fact that he agreed to this already stopped the *****s from creating steroid BS thread coz they know they'll get owned..

Comment

Yes. I wish this would have stayed under raps. pacquiao is a great fighter and i don't like dragging his name in the dirt. I am a Mayweather fan and I believe you are innocent until proving guilty.

Comment

They should check Voids brain.

Comment

Working...
              X