Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Cotto should fight Provo or Chaves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto should fight in the right weight class for a change and quit looking for smaller less talented opposition. Diego Chaves is a joke for a future hall of famer.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      Cotto should fight in the right weight class for a change and quit looking for smaller less talented opposition. Diego Chaves is a joke for a future hall of famer.
      What weight class is that he clearly is small even for 154.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
        What weight class is that he clearly is small even for 154.
        He was just the middleweight champion and he can't make 147 anymore. Not many choices other than 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          He was just the middleweight champion and he can't make 147 anymore. Not many choices other than 154.
          Yeah I know he's kind of stuck he probably can't make 147 at this point but he is pretty outsized at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Big Javi.......Canelo fights small people grrrrrrr. Now all of a sudden he wants to see a Chaves fight with Cotto.

No bias at all there.

Canelo vs khan

Cotto vs chaves

Are you really trying to compare sizes?

Khan just started fighting at 147 lbs while chaves has been fighting at that weight. Canelo's hiding in his caneloweight and wont even fight a real middleweight. Albeit at a catchweight (which I previously disagreed with), at least Cotto fought a middleweight. Canelo's fighting a former super lightweight, that's now at welterweight, at middleweight

go take your racist, trollin ass somewhere else dweeb.

Comment

Both pretty pointless for a guy like Cotto at this point. He only has a few fights left so why waste one on either of these guys? Cotto always fights the big names (well, pre-Roach) so why not either fight the best available or not bother? He doesnt need the money at this point and neither of these fights does a thing for his legacy.

Comment

Out of those two i say Provodnikov is the bigger fight in terms of an opponent the public knows. Provo been with bradley, mathysse among others. People know him more than chavez. So i say go for Provodnikov and then Marquez in the fall

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Canelo vs khan

Cotto vs chaves

Are you really trying to compare sizes?

Khan just started fighting at 147 lbs while chaves has been fighting at that weight. Canelo's hiding in his caneloweight and wont even fight a real middleweight. Albeit at a catchweight (which I previously disagreed with), at least Cotto fought a middleweight. Canelo's fighting a former super lightweight, that's now at welterweight, at middleweight

go take your racist, trollin ass somewhere else dweeb.

Both are bitch moves no matter how you trying to make it fair for Cotto meatball.

Comment

How about he get revenge on Trout? That loss looks bad on his resume in hindsight even though Trout is a decent fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      How about he get revenge on Trout? That loss looks bad on his resume in hindsight even though Trout is a decent fighter.
                      This. It's not like Trout has anything lined up. If I have to choose between Ruslan/Chaves, I guess I'd choose Ruslan. Chaves has been very inactive.

Comment

Working...
                      X