Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating salads first thing in the morning.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your best bet, honestly, is to eat your salad last. it helps with digestion among other things. you were talking about impacted feces....eat your salad as the last part of your dinner meal and the fiber will help you digest everything. it will even make you go poo regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      your best bet, honestly, is to eat your salad last. it helps with digestion among other things. you were talking about impacted feces....eat your salad as the last part of your dinner meal and the fiber will help you digest everything. it will even make you go poo regularly.
      I eat a bowl of salad 3 times a day. Yes, my very last meal is salad. Eating the first thing in the morning is still a great benefit.

Comment

alot of fighters eat steak for breakfast or an omlette made from egg whites cos u need protein to recover

Comment

good idea i usually do green smoothies in the morning with kale, spinach a garlic clove, lettuce, ginger, apple, n what ever else is there!!!! super energized... i snack on almonds, boiled eggs, and drink alot of water n i get hungry around 2:30 pm

Comment

I am also a great lover of salad and eat specially in morning. It is good to eat salad in the morning before eating anything. It is best for health and we can prevent from many diseases.

Comment

Yeahh you should eat salad, plenty of green vegetables. Have antioxidants in them , potassium , vitamin C-A1-B1-B2 . You can add a little olive oil , some lemon , and some garlic . Perfect.

Comment

Working...
              X