No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly Desperately Needs a Strong 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly Desperately Needs a Strong 2013

WBO Light-heavyweight champion Nathan Cleverly takes on long time mandatory challenger Robin Krasniqi on March 16. Krasniqi, who was born in Serbia, has been waiting for his chance for what seems an age as the WBO have failed to enforce the mandatory defence vigorously enough on the Caerphilly man. Cleverly remains undefeated after 25 contests. [Click Here To Read More]

'over the coming years'? Does this guy know how old Hopkins is?!
    Even though its rightfully ripping nothing cleverly its a pretty lame piece

Comment

LOL, yet another Cleverly thread.

Strip the guy.

Comment

Shumenov's camp have offered team Clev a 50% split on nuetral ground (Las Vegas) & Frank Warren turned it down. I hope Cloud safely parks Bhop into retirement.

Comment

The sad thing is that Clev has a hell of a lot of talent, unfortunately he is Frank Warrens cash cow so you can bet until he leaves him he'll just be fighting bums and not getting many World class fights until they either leave or its too late. (I.E. Calzaghe/Hatton/Khan)

Comment

if he has talent, why isnt it showing? He struggles with guys he should beat comfortably as a world champ, or beats up bums. He needs to do more.

Not pre-judging him, I am just judging him on what hes shown - limited skills and power so far.

Comment

CraigM's correct. Clev does have a lot of talent & is being 100% held back by Frank Warren & his dodgy WBO dealings. I'm starting to worry about George Groves future with FW. What's the betting a WBO title fight's on the horizon for him!

Comment

Working...
              X