Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-20-2019, 12:53 PM #1
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 8827 Post(s)
Mexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 499,418.32
Default HAYMON salivating for SULECKI upset win? Sulecki vs Charlo?

What's next for Jermall aside from him enjoying those step aside fees? What if Jermall loses to Brandon Adams?!

Why doesn't Jermall just sign with Matchroom USA?
Mexican Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:02 PM #2
Banned

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Nehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 13,345.77

Sulecki would have to K.O. Andrade.

Have you seen the scorecards for Estrada vs. Rungvisai, Roman vs. Doheny, and Canelo vs. Jacobs? And I think one judge had Joshua ahead of Ruiz at the time of the stoppage.
Nehnenqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:10 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8489 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,806.31
Total Points: 166,149.40
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Sulecki is signed with Haymon? I didn't know that I thought he was with Lou Dibella or Matchroom. Whoever he is signed to he has pretty much fought on every network. Last 2 fights on DAZN. Before that on HBO, then a ton of fights over in Poland in between. Only fight I can find that looks like was on PBC was back in 2016 when he beat Centeno. If he beats Andrade he either fights him again because there is probably a rematch clause or he fights Canelo. He was screaming at Andrade a few weeks ago saying after he beats Andrade I'm fighting Canelo not you. If there is no rematch clause why would you fight Andrade if Canelo is there to unify all the belts and pay you 10X more money lmao

Hell even GGG who is already number 1 ranked by WBO and turned down the Andrade fight. If Sulecki wins WBO likely enforces him to fight GGG and like Canelo GGG fight probably brings more money to Sulecki then Charlo.

Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-20-2019 at 01:13 PM.
bigdunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:21 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3739 Post(s)
Randall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 82,899.14
Had me rolling man.  CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 Cheers - BigZ44 gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll The muppet and the puppet (Eddie and gAy J). - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
Sulecki is signed with Haymon? I didn't know that I thought he was with Lou Dibella or Matchroom. Whoever he is signed to he has pretty much fought on every network. Last 2 fights on DAZN. Before that on HBO, then a ton of fights over in Poland in between. Only fight I can find that looks like was on PBC was back in 2016 when he beat Centeno. If he beats Andrade he either fights him again because there is probably a rematch clause or he fights Canelo. He was screaming at Andrade a few weeks ago saying after he beats Andrade I'm fighting Canelo not you. If there is no rematch clause why would you fight Andrade if Canelo is there to unify all the belts and pay you 10X more money lmao

Hell even GGG who is already number 1 ranked by WBO and turned down the Andrade fight. If Sulecki wins WBO likely enforces him to fight GGG and like Canelo GGG fight probably brings more money to Sulecki then Charlo.
He signed a 3 fight deal with DAZN, don't think hes aligned strictly with one of the main promoters ie Matchroom/Golden Boy. Theres a few guys like that, Joe Smith Jr is another

Randall Cunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:53 PM #5
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 8827 Post(s)
Mexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 499,418.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post

Haymon been having that pool of Polish fighters. Haymon a pimp
Mexican Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:02 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3357 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,605.46
Total Points: 188,123.11
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I don't think Sulecki is with PBC bro
DuckAdonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:04 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehnenqui View Post
Sulecki would have to K.O. Andrade.

Have you seen the scorecards for Estrada vs. Rungvisai, Roman vs. Doheny, and Canelo vs. Jacobs? And I think one judge had Joshua ahead of Ruiz at the time of the stoppage.
Wtf are u talking about? All of those fights had the right winner coming out on top. Scorecards were perfectly fine
Old 06-20-2019, 02:16 PM #8
Banned

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Nehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 13,345.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckAdonis View Post
Wtf are u talking about? All of those fights had the right winner coming out on top. Scorecards were perfectly fine
Estrada vs. Rungvisai II: 2 judges had it 115-113 for Estrada. Rungvisai won 4 rounds if you’re being very generous. 5? Lmao.

Roman vs. Doheny: 1 judge had it a draw at 113-113. Doheny was knocked down like 3 times and lost most of the rounds, lmao.

Canelo vs. Jacobs: 2 judges had it 115-113 for Canelo. Again, you’d have to be generous to find 4 rounds for Jacobs. 5? Lmao!

Ruiz vs. Joshua: 1 judge had Joshua ahead 57-56 at the time of the stoppage, lol. Ruiz was beating Joshua silly from the third round on.

Matchroom fighters clearly get generous scorecards, hence why Sulecki needs to K.O. Andrade.
Nehnenqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:18 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8489 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,806.31
Total Points: 166,149.40
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Cunning View Post
He signed a 3 fight deal with DAZN, don't think hes aligned strictly with one of the main promoters ie Matchroom/Golden Boy. Theres a few guys like that, Joe Smith Jr is another

Thanks for the info.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Then this fight coming up is the 2nd of his 3 fight deal with DAZN so regardless if he wins or loses his next fight is under contract with DAZN.
bigdunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:19 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehnenqui View Post
Estrada vs. Rungvisai II: 2 judges had it 115-113 for Estrada. Rungvisai won 4 rounds if you’re being very generous. 5? Lmao.

Roman vs. Doheny: 1 judge had it a draw at 113-113. Doheny was knocked down like 3 times and lost most of the rounds, lmao.

Canelo vs. Jacobs: 2 judges had it 115-113 for Canelo. Again, you’d have to be generous to find 4 rounds for Jacobs. 5? Lmao!

Ruiz vs. Joshua: 1 judge had Joshua ahead 57-56 at the time of the stoppage, lol. Ruiz was beating Joshua silly from the third round on.

Matchroom fighters clearly get generous scorecards, hence why Sulecki needs to K.O. Andrade.
Joshua-Ruiz scorecard is the only one who is not acceptable. The other ones are you desperately looking for controversy

Share This With Friends

Tags
charlo?, haymon, salivating, sulecki, upset, win?