Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-18-2019, 09:39 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6205 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,821.89
Total Points: 161,122.79
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Its all about race doe!
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I could go on and on but all some of you can see is color.
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:46 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18381 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 213,514.44
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

a lot of the problems started back with Rodney King

people know that was not an isolated incident

now there is only mistrust and contempt

in the two years prior to that veteran killing all those cops in Dallas..... it seemed like police were shooting innocent people every other week

all I am saying is..... not surprised at all that happened

truth be known, the problem was evident way back during the vietnam war when the US government shot all of those innocent kids at Kent State

they are so obviously, and so seriously, on the wrong track

when I hear of all these innocent people being shot and killed, and the police justification is..... "I was scared for my life"..... but then you find out the truth, and an unarmed man got shot in the back..... or 6 officers opened fire and killed an innocent man who was asleep in his car..... or shooting a little girl while she lay in her bed..... it is hard not to think of them as pvssies and cowards.....

when your duty is to " protect and serve "..... and yet your primary goal is to make it home alive, even at the expense of innocent lives..... then you are simply not the right man for the job.....

#hardenupyoufknpvssies
#responsibleforEVERYround
#responsiblemeansACCOUNTABLE
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
anthony, black, danced, defenseless, johnson, kids, punches