Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-07-2019, 08:49 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1392 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 108,958.45
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Default Shakur Stevenson seems a great prospect, but there is something missing?

Can't quite put my finger on it, was just watching his sparring with Haney which SS was def getting the better, but he doesn't convince me that he's a superstar.

Someone help me out, or if you disagree tell me why
sunny31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-07-2019, 08:55 PM #2
Contender

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
ThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 16,597.00

He definitely is the goods. Saw him outbox pitufo diaz whose no slouch and won every round. I think he could beat oscar valdez easily. He is missing some power but hel learn to sit on his shots eventually
ThunderFists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 09:05 PM #3
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13614 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 1,063,935.80
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded &quot;no more than 3 replies&quot; dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

With super talented prospects, you never really know until you see them in adversity, then it's glaring.
To me, it's a sense of ****iness/aggression that's missing. I'll explain what I mean. Shakur is VERY controlled and patient. It's a good quality because most guys actually lack that. But, the best fighters have a certain aggression and willingness to throw caution to the wind. It's the fighting spirit. Even Floyd had that "fuk you, I'M the man" aggression at times.

Look at Crawford. The guy has enough talent that he could box the shyt out of just about anyone (like he did Postol), but he often decides to take chances (Gamboa) because that's the kind of dude he is. And, if his back is every to the wall, you know he's going to be a fking pitbull.

I don't know if Shakur has that kind of dog in him. When he finally faces someone who has him in trouble, is Shakur going to have that Andy Ruiz quality where you pay them back? Or, is he going to mentally fold because he lacks that ego and aggression that makes a boxer an actual FIGHTER.

Loma learned the hard way when Salido beat him up. But, now he's a different guy and he does the bullying. I wonder if Shakur can develop that.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 09:37 PM #4
Team PBC

Quoted: 4803 Post(s)
Santa_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 99,080.05
Dolly Castro :love: - -jose- Dolly Castro :la: - -jose- One Time going to war! - Thurman eye candy thread :cool2: - -jose- Love that Monday thread!! Happy Easter aswell!! - Pretty Boy1 
she's perfect  :beerchug: - -jose- No Message - cheeseburger Cheers bro! - K-Nan thanks for the hook up - jreckoning have a cold one - bigsmoothh 
For Carol - bigdlb12 that racist thread :lol1: - -jose- Cheers - siablo14 Mi Mejor Regalo, Tu Amistad! - 1hourRun Great pics in the latina thread. - BOXEO _ 
:beerchug: - -jose- Trump link, thanks! - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - 1hourRun 

Kid's very talented for his age. I'd love to see him against Jessie Magdaleno or Frampton in the near future.

He'll be ready for Valdez in 2020.
Santa_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
great, missing?, prospect, shakur, stevenson