No announcement yet.

This is what I mean when I say black people live in a police state

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    What makes you think that kid is a degenerate? I didn't see any reason to make me think thats the case. He actually seemed quite confident about not having a criminal history & that he was doing nothing wrong yet for some reason he was in cuffs already.
    with that hairstyle and his disrespectful belligerent behavior towards that officer....

i dont need to think. i know he's a degenerate.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    So you're saying that it's only right that I'm harassed by cops just based on my skin color?
    no.
    not at all.

what im saying is that you should be harassed by cops when you dont follow police instructions and act in a arrogant belligerent manner and or if you are committing a crime which some groups of people commit disproportionate amount of crimes despite their relatively low population numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
      with that hairstyle and his disrespectful belligerent behavior towards that officer....

i dont need to think. i know he's a degenerate.
      The hairstyle is in play with this situation for some reason?

Gtfo of here. If you feel he's being disrespectful of the police vs trying to defend his own rights fair play I'd disagree, but I can see someones argument with that. But the fact you bring up his hairstyle as something meaningful is f#cking r3tarded.

Comment

The hairstyle is in play with this situation for some reason?

Gtfo of here. If you feel he's being disrespectful of the police vs trying to defend his own rights fair play I'd disagree, but I can see someones argument with that. But the fact you bring up his hairstyle as something meaningful is f#cking r3tarded.
        his hairstyle and belligerent attitude towards a societal authority figure who has a license to kill has everything to do with it. you can play all your liberal pc games you want, how you look, speak, act determines whether you are a degenerate or not.

Comment

no.
          not at all.

what im saying is that you should be harassed by cops when you dont follow police instructions and act in a arrogant belligerent manner and or if you are committing a crime which some groups of people commit disproportionate amount of crimes despite their relatively low population numbers.
          Ok I see what you mean now, I think. Just that people should respect the right of police to do their job, as long as it's done legally.

I just didn't get why you added the rest at first, but I think you just meant that these situations can be found. Hopefully you don't think the civilians in the videos did anything wrong, though. It works both ways. Bad policing is bad policing.

Comment

You gotta feel sorry for police officers, no respect for their service where they risk their lives every day. America is doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Ok I see what you mean now, I think. Just that people should respect the right of police to do their job, as long as it's done legally.

I just didn't get why you added the rest at first, but I think you just meant that these situations can be found. Hopefully you don't think the civilians in the videos did anything wrong, though. It works both ways. Bad policing is bad policing.
              there will always be bad policing. there isnt a police force on planet earth that doesnt have bad policing. bad policing happens because police are human and humans have human nature.

people in the richest most powerful nation on planet earth think their police is bad because of the relentless negative coverage the mainstream legacy networks employs when there is a controversial case involving black people and a non black police officer which they use to paint that one specific rare case as if its the norm and not the exception when you think about the everyday police interactions that happen in a nation as populous and diverse as america.

do you even know why the media use those kind of tactics that rile black people up????

Comment

his hairstyle and belligerent attitude towards a societal authority figure who has a license to kill has everything to do with it. you can play all your liberal pc games you want, how you look, speak, act determines whether you are a degenerate or not.
                Whats some white people & Asian people hairstyles that are worth police f#cking with them?

Comment

Whats some white people & Asian people hairstyles that are worth police f#cking with them?
                  more transparent liberal beating around the bush bull*****ting.

are asian and white people committing disproportionate amount of crimes relative to their population numbers????

if you had a daughter, would you want your daughter to date a guy that looks like that????

stop being dishonest and utterly obtuse and talk truthfully.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    fvvvcked up part about this is, the cops partner is black!!!! how is white cops gonna change when the black cops is letting them do it!

Comment

there will always be bad policing. there isnt a police force on planet earth that doesnt have bad policing. bad policing happens because police are human and humans have human nature.

people in the richest most powerful nation on planet earth think their police is bad because of the relentless negative coverage the mainstream legacy networks employs when there is a controversial case involving black people and a non black police officer which they use to paint that one specific rare case as if its the norm and not the exception when you think about the everyday police interactions that happen in a nation as populous and diverse as america.
                      But you do realize that it's not a myth that blacks are policed differently than other races, right?

do you even know why the media use those kind of tactics that rile black people up????
                      I don't see the point of this. If police brutality didn't exist, there would be nothing to get riled up about. Are you saying they should bury these stories? Injustice is injustice and it's good that they report it no matter what in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X