Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-01-2019, 01:34 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15724 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 131,006.93
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
This is more so for the posters that have a family of their own. wife and kids. if you have a choice to go back in time to a point where you felt your life was perfect or maybe you just wanna start all over as a kid again but if you choose this then what you have now such as your wife and kids will not exist. would you still choose to go back in time to re-live it or would to stay with what you have now and just be happy with it?

now for the posters that are not married yet or dont have any kids, if you have a choice to go back in time to any point of your life, would you do it? but if you choose this, then anyone you know such as your friends, cousins, brothers/sisters that came AFTER the point in time where you wanna go back to re-live it, will also not exist. would you still choose to do it or stay with what you have?
I’d beg GOD to gimme sleep
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 01:37 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15724 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 131,006.93
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
Pick the scenario that is impossibly implausible...

Or the scenario that I currently have no choice in right now...

Compelling thread.
Learn Hebrew. Then talk to me 22 letters only... but N factorial impossible to learn.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 10:25 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7723 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 118,235.97
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

If I can’t take my acquired wisdom and knowledge with me, then it is pointless to go back. I also got lucky with some close calls in my youth, and maybe I wouldn’t be so lucky next time around.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:03 PM #14
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 34,263.36
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
If I can’t take my acquired wisdom and knowledge with me, then it is pointless to go back. I also got lucky with some close calls in my youth, and maybe I wouldn’t be so lucky next time around.
unless i knew what not to do, there's no point in going back. i have thought about this recently, while watching donnie darko again, lol, if it was possible and i went back and made 2 or 3 different choices, it would be enough to completely change the past and future
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:19 PM #15
I'm a voodoo chile

Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
jazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,741,670.56
Total Points: 3,742,839.18
Cheers! - Psylence83 thank you sir - -jose- So you can start celebrating the Cotto win! - D-Omonist and here is for a little luck for that win. lol - D-Omonist Cotto Cartel! - sweetpea87 
Same to you! - Spacey1991 All That Jazz....http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/images/faces/biggthumpup.gif - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy New Year jaz.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
what up jaz! I'm thinking of a Khan over Canelo bet thread :D - -jose- always outta green...Take this as a token of my grattitude ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Right back atcha ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Goes without say'n ...... - BERNIE'S CORNER Have some alt beer! - PK Dionysus Alt 
Hard cold cash.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Just because.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - Rockin' Merry Christmas - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - sweetpea87 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - acidity World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - acidity Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - guardian 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - guardian Childhood Cancer - guardian Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - codey 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass Head and Neck Cancer - BERNIE'S CORNER 

I have a tendency to have a tender heart to the injustices in this world, so I prefer not to live life over again. To witness the extremities in the world, If there is a hell, I can't think of a better place for it.
jazluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:41 PM #16
Winning

Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 46,278.70

I think if you can go back in time with knowledge that you have now, I think you'd literally go insane.

I mean think about it. Going back say a full blown decade or even just 5 years in the past. You are aware of whats to come in the future, but you can't really tell anybody, you can't tell no one you went back in time for obvious reasons.

You have to carry that burden with you knowing you will relive certain things all over again and attempt to change things.

You would have a nervous breakdown retaining all of this, its too much for the mind to process, you would go insane.

It's always a fun fantasy to ponder but you gotta think about it logistically, it wouldn't be good for anyone
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:58 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Money Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,051.14
Total Points: 20,638.61
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. 

I wouldn't fancy being 21 now opposed to thirty years ago when I was 21. I just think there are more pressures on young people and it's harder to get ahead in life. That said, if you give me a pill to turn me back to 21 I'd take it for sure. Who wouldn't.
Money Shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 05:34 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
MinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 20,830.46

I wish to never be born
MinuteMaid5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 05:50 PM #19
I'm a voodoo chile

Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
jazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,741,670.56
Total Points: 3,742,839.18
Cheers! - Psylence83 thank you sir - -jose- So you can start celebrating the Cotto win! - D-Omonist and here is for a little luck for that win. lol - D-Omonist Cotto Cartel! - sweetpea87 
Same to you! - Spacey1991 All That Jazz....http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/images/faces/biggthumpup.gif - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy New Year jaz.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
what up jaz! I'm thinking of a Khan over Canelo bet thread :D - -jose- always outta green...Take this as a token of my grattitude ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Right back atcha ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Goes without say'n ...... - BERNIE'S CORNER Have some alt beer! - PK Dionysus Alt 
Hard cold cash.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Just because.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - Rockin' Merry Christmas - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - sweetpea87 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - acidity World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - acidity Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - guardian 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - guardian Childhood Cancer - guardian Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - codey 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass Head and Neck Cancer - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinuteMaid5 View Post
I wish to never be born
I have mixed feeling about that, but i can definitely say I don't want to come back here if reincarnation is real.
jazluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:01 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
MinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 20,830.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazluvr View Post
I have mixed feeling about that, but i can definitely say I don't want to come back here if reincarnation is real.
It is very real my mom says that I'm a reincarnation of my uncle who passed away
MinuteMaid5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
back, current, life?, live, time

User Tag List