Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-22-2019, 11:51 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6289 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,836.00
Total Points: 165,079.35
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Not defending sf more so than trying to get the point across that liberal ideals is ultimately better that conservative ideal with respect to the economy. You on the other hand donít like how that sounds and choose to say look sh it on the floor. Itís all good. I understand there is not much else to say because you canít argue against that irrefutable fact.

No one here has been able to. That was the point of this thread.

But of course. ďThat sh it doeĒ is as far as it gets. ....
You have to be kidding, **** on the streets, place smells like sewer,taxes, oh and more taxes, tolls, Bart, free needles for the junkies, housing crisis, Crime,The Filth. I could go on but whats the point you love the place, please stay.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 06:12 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2450 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 127,184.42
Total Points: 127,734.80
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Lowest growth
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Why do you think this is happening? People leaving the state. Now the state wants you to pay for health care for aliens of the state. Lol, 100 million bucks for free HC. Man sure would be nice if US citizens would get free HC rather than people that don't belong here. The state wants to know why people are leaving. You can't make this stuff up.
From your article ďCalifornia has long been a net-exporter of residents to other states. Its population usually climbs because of births and foreign immigrationĒ

You are aware that births declines nationwide right?

The birthrate fell for nearly every group of women of reproductive age in the U.S. in 2017, reflecting a sharp drop that saw the fewest newborns since 1987, according to a new report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

People been leaving this state for years. Sure some leave cause itís expensive. But mainly people leave because they want to. For what ever reason. Just like people move to California. People move from state to state. There are over 40
Million people in this state....stop acting like people are leaving in droves. They arenít. If your were right the housing martket would fall. That is not happening. Nor will it ever. It drops and goes right back up even higher

Howís the weather is Nevada? 70s here...
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:36 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6289 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,836.00
Total Points: 165,079.35
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
From your article ďCalifornia has long been a net-exporter of residents to other states. Its population usually climbs because of births and foreign immigrationĒ

You are aware that births declines nationwide right?

The birthrate fell for nearly every group of women of reproductive age in the U.S. in 2017, reflecting a sharp drop that saw the fewest newborns since 1987, according to a new report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

People been leaving this state for years. Sure some leave cause itís expensive. But mainly people leave because they want to. For what ever reason. Just like people move to California. People move from state to state. There are over 40
Million people in this state....stop acting like people are leaving in droves. They arenít. If your were right the housing martket would fall. That is not happening. Nor will it ever. It drops and goes right back up even higher

Howís the weather is Nevada? 70s here...
I posted links to people leaving in "droves" those are not my words.

This argument is pointless. You win Im over it, good luck with your **** hole.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 02:12 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
Do you remember the first Dot bomb? I wrote a letter that was published predicting, to the week, when the crash would happen, and when the waitress serving the 20 year old little 5h1ts overpriced entrees would have a better job prospect.

I ain't so smart...thats the way the tech industry works, it is cyclical. When the valley (Silicon Valley) crashes people get sent back from their six figure tech job, to where they grew up and had to behave themselves...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
In Silicon valley rightnow if you make 300k a year you are considered impoverished... and I am not kidding, there is an article about it.

So some of the valley has shifted to San Francisco, like during the dot bomb. It is not sustainable, already the IPO millionare brigade has been stuffed with Uber's dismal performance, helped by China's backing out of a deal.

San Francisco will always cycle, until one day when it becomes its own kingdom floating towards Hawaii! Hopefully my place will be sold by then!

Leftist pretentions do not make a liberal government. San Francisco does not support liberal causes, small businesses, etc. It puts on a dog and pony show. Try owning a small business in San Francisco my friend then you will see how liberal it is.
The economy world wide cyclical. Look at the stock market since itís inception.

I run my own business. In the Bay Area. Not actually in sf but a suburb within 45 minutes from sf. Do quite well. Calis liberal stance on certain issue directly contributes to my success. There is a reason why the median income is so high and
It being the 6th biggest economy in the world.
Old 05-23-2019, 02:16 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
The high salaries are offset because of the high cost of living. Tech employees can make 600k and live in a tiny ass apartment. You can make 600k all over the country and be living in a phat ass house, not some studio apartment,

What good is making money, if it all gets eaten up by taxes and high costs
Where in the hell in the USA can you make 600k. Canít even do that in New York. Only in Cali. That high income is what drives up the housing costs. If these idiots want to live in a studio itís on them. Maybe itís what they want. Many are young singles. Stacking cash to buy a dream home. Making 600 k is not a negative. Donít spin it to sound that way.
Old 05-23-2019, 02:29 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6428 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 250,842.46
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Yea. Itís fauxnews. Sf is no dirtier than any other big city. These guys arenít gonna stuff their fauxnews down my throat.
Iíve walked through many big major American cities and never had to worry about stepping in human feces
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 02:33 AM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Iíve walked through many big major American cities and never had to worry about stepping in human feces
Me and too and Neither have I.

But I have walked though rural towns and had to worry about stepping in horse feces....
Old 05-23-2019, 02:36 AM #58
Undisputed Champion

_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me and too and Neither have I.

But I have walked though rural towns and had to worry about stepping in horse feces....
Yeah? Weird. Iíve never seen a horse **** on a sidewalk before.
Old 05-23-2019, 02:47 AM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Yeah? Weird. Iíve never seen a horse **** on a sidewalk before.
Visit Alabama.

But to be totally honest Iíve seen police horses **** on street here is California at events....
Old 05-23-2019, 03:02 AM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Visit Alabama.

But to be totally honest I’ve seen police horses **** on street here is California at events....
Oh now that you mention it, I never even thought of police horses. They’re always blocking off big events, and I never see a second cop with a bag behind them.

And I’m a sneaker collector, so I usually walk where I step lol

Share This With Friends

Tags
disposable, frisco., highest, income?, move, salaries