Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-22-2019, 09:56 AM #281
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4474 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 95,004.90
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

10.4 Million Views...

this is not just good for Wilder but Good For BOXING and GREAT for AJ vs Wilder build up to their fight

this is BETTER than any "Network Ratings" this is free marketing that will lead to more people watching your next fight
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-22-2019, 10:28 AM #282
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5046 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,330,374.68
Total Points: 124,464,690.11
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
You will only end up developing HBP where you are thinking of more excuses to comment on boxingscene.
Not me but you guys because I have a life outside of NSB. Obviously many of you English guys do not because you take this shit too personally and seriously. You guys are obsessed with everything that's American; Especially with Mr. Deontay Wilder.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 02:40 PM #283
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2415 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.65
Total Points: 61,689.85
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
Not me but you guys because I have a life outside of NSB. Obviously many of you English guys do not because you take this shit too personally and seriously. You guys are obsessed with everything that's American; Especially with Mr. Deontay Wilder.
Smiles.... No one gives a fcck about wilder. He needed the British guys to put him up on his 1st ppv.
He needed the British guys to elevate him from his 1.5mil per fight.
Tell me which American HW can put wilder up on ppv?
Tell me...i will be waiting.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 02:47 PM #284
Undisputed Champion

Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Smiles.... No one gives a fcck about wilder. He needed the British guys to put him up on his 1st ppv.
Old 05-22-2019, 03:12 PM #285
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5046 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,330,374.68
Total Points: 124,464,690.11
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Damn, you are too funny mate! What are you even talking about?

It was Fury who used Deontay Wilder's name to raise his profile around the world. If it had not been for "The Bronze Bomber" Deontay Wilder throwing Tyson Fury a lifeline, in giving him an unearned title shot, then he would have never gotten that ESPN deal and still been a bum lying on the streets of England.

No one ever knew or noticed that this bum still existed until an American guy named Deontay Wilder pulled him out of the gutter. Before then he was total forgotten man. So Fury needed an American guy to help him rise from the ashes.

So it was an American who gave a Brit American exposure; Which means global exposure because when an American fight the whole world takes notice.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:24 PM #286
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Damn, you are too funny mate! What are you even talking about?

It was Fury who used Deontay Wilder's name to raise his profile around the world. If it had not been for "The Bronze Bomber" Deontay Wilder throwing Tyson Fury a lifeline, in giving him an unearned title shot, then he would have never gotten that ESPN deal and still been a bum lying on the streets of England.

No one ever knew or noticed that this bum still existed until an American guy named Deontay Wilder pulled him out of the gutter. Before then he was total forgotten man. So Fury needed an American guy to help him rise from the ashes.

So it was an American who gave a Brit American exposure; Which means global exposure because when an American fight the whole world takes notice.
Hahahah... You can't twist the narratives. That's impossible. Prior to AJ's rumour and Tyson's fight, wilder has no name. Nobody could pay to watch him. Is no coincidence he never was on ppv because no body was willing to pay to watch him. Yes right, let's not pretend here, own it, be a man. Dnt be a coward.
His pay only grew on the back of AJ's name.

When the British are not involved, your paper champ went back to free TV.

All am giving is fact. You can't spin this, dnt even try. It's a lost cause for you bruh.
Old 05-22-2019, 09:24 PM #287
The Bronze Bomber

Quoted: 2321 Post(s)
Deontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 173,276.43
Total Points: 173,562.41
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
10.4 Million Views...
Man, that's crazy.

In a few days it already has almost the same amount of views as the [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] (11 million) that has been on Youtube for two years.
Deontay Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:46 AM #288
Contender

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Tutsa is infamous around these partsTutsa is infamous around these partsTutsa is infamous around these partsTutsa is infamous around these partsTutsa is infamous around these partsTutsa is infamous around these partsTutsa is infamous around these partsTutsa is infamous around these partsTutsa is infamous around these partsTutsa is infamous around these partsTutsa is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 9,356.20

Yes even scary he carreied his power and speedy with new weight !

Last edited by Tutsa; 05-23-2019 at 09:52 AM.
Tutsa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:23 PM #289
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17884 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 187,344.44
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Hahahah... You can't twist the narratives. That's impossible. Prior to AJ's rumour and Tyson's fight, wilder has no name. Nobody could pay to watch him. Is no coincidence he never was on ppv because no body was willing to pay to watch him. Yes right, let's not pretend here, own it, be a man. Dnt be a coward.
His pay only grew on the back of AJ's name.

When the British are not involved, your paper champ went back to free TV.

All am giving is fact. You can't spin this, dnt even try. It's a lost cause for you bruh.

AJ embarrassed himself by ducking Wilder multiple times in 2018

he don't wanna get stretched out like Fury and Breazeale

EVERYBODY is talking about Wilder

NOBODY is talking about the guy who ducked Wilder

half-a-dozen idiot Joshua fans cannot miraculously make the world forget about all of AJ's ducking in 2018

the brits all know whats up..... Lennox Lewis, Hatton, Fury, Froch, Khan, Bellew, Haye, Warren, etc..... they all know Joshua is ducking
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:41 PM #290
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5386 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 114,117.41
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkp View Post
Sidknee has steam coming out of his ears, after Wilder put on a great performance and out shined AJ against Brezeale.

Sidknee is so worked up he must post continuously to prove his love for AJ.

It hurts him inside to know that his god AJ is slipping down the ranks again, and about to get shown up by fat blob Ruiz, while Wilder just destroyed his opponent and is exploding the boxing scene right now.

Poor Sidknee fingers must be sore from writing all his garbage. I am glad I have blocked him so I dont have to read his sickly nonsense posts.
Why would I have steam coming out of my ears due to Wilder knocking Brezeale out in a round? Haha.

AJ beat Gavern and Molina quicker. And what?

Stop projecting as well. That's usually for the Americans. We both know you hurt everyday after what AJ and Whyte did to Parker. I would hope for one day to come where you get over it. But that's not going to happen is it? You've been well and truly f3cked up. It's actually rather sad the lengths you've gone to. Maybe see a psychiatrist to get help for your problems.

Good luck. I'm with you my man.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends